The little Robot told me to say hi!

Last Updated:

1. vsparks

vsparks New Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 26, 2010

My name is Veronica and I am a mom of 3 children under 6 and a full time at home student. I do not have allot of spare time even though I am a stay at home mom. I am a past Iphone user. Loved it but began to hate it. Tried to jail break it because I am way out in country where DSL or cable modem is not available. If we want to get on the internet, its dial up or Hughes net stupid ass satellite. Both are worthless. I moved to Austin and Dallas Texas and I knew what internet speeds were supposed to. So, I got the AT&T air card. IT was great but also 80 bucks a month. But, then they stopped the unlimited and I went over my 5G a month so that was pointless. For $80 bucks a month I should have gotten all I wanted. So, then I tried to jailbreak my Iphone and it did not work so I got scared and reset it to factory default. My husband had a blackberry so I unlocked it and used his phone as tether. (AT&T can kiss my butt) But, that sucked because I could only get internet when he was home. So, then I got sick and tired of Iphone and their crap so I decided to get into the real world of cell phones and get an android. First thing I did was root it to get the Wi-Fi tether. And love it. I now have internet. And as much as I want. And it

2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Hi Veronica, Great Bio, You will learn alot on our Forums - Welcome & Cheers....;)
  3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Jul 9, 2010
  4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D