The (maybe) "Epic" Motorola X Pre-Release ThreadGeneral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shalemail

shalemail Well-Known Member

It was announced very early that ATT had worked out a "deal" on the Moto X maybe this is the deal. Just conjecture of course but we have "leaked" release dates for VZW and US Cellular, TMobile's version just passed the FCC but if memory serves, the ATT version was first through the FCC. Maybe they get the same phone, but get to launch almost a month early.
    :pound:
  2. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

rabidhunter likes this.
  3. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

Announcement event. Rumor of possible release day also but you shouldn't hold your breath on that one.
  4. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

Nope, not holding my breath...just impatiently waiting to see what this puppy has and when I get it.
  5. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I imagine all us carrier release dates will be announced, except Verizon, which won't even be mentioned.
  6. halon

If that happens I blame you!

:p
    AntimonyER likes this.
  7. rabidhunter

rabidhunter Well-Known Member

Agreed, I blame AntimonyER as well if that does happen. In that case, I will send an army of these guys after him. :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek:
    AntimonyER likes this.
  8. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

9. halon

Daleks...easy to destroy but even if you finish off every last one they still mange to come back.

Love that show :)
  10. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

I totally did not know this thread existed until now. I need to get out more.

My interest in this device is growing and I am getting antsy waiting for it. The specs are kind of meh, but the proof will be in the pudding I guess. :)
  11. thafngame24

thafngame24 Member

I wouldnt put any stock into that leaked roadmaps at all.... They have been wrong on both the new Droids and the HTC One..... The One is not coming out this thursday (1st) and they also pegged the new Droids to come out on the 8th... also not happening. I wouldnt be surprised if the X is announced on Thursday and either made available in full right away or at least available via Google Play right away with carriers getting it in next week or 2.... also depends on if the rumor is true that Carriers getting shipments in today
  12. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

Edit: never mind
  13. thafngame24

thafngame24 Member

That link is not showing anything
  14. halon

Another rumor today that certain carries will start receiving shipments to sell the day of the announcement, black and white only.
  15. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

New rumor or rehash of last week's by blogs that don't work weekends or are always behind?

And btw, laminated aluminum - laminated how and with what?

That doesn't refer to the disassembled blow-up of phone.

Laminated aluminum can be very cool.

But food wrappers are often laminated aluminum foil, so "laminated aluminum" sounds great, suggests something but says nothing.

Again.
  16. rabidhunter

[​IMG]

:eek:

I wouldn't be opposed to that as I plan on white anyway. I just want something more sure.
  17. halon

It was android and me. I was just lazy to copy and paste and still am :)

And it very could be a rehash from the other day with different wording.
  18. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

rabidhunter likes this.
  19. rabidhunter

Thanks EarlyMon, you da modMan. I there's just so much in the air and it would be nice for something more solid. At least the August 1st announcment is still solid. What that means, we shall soon see.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  20. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

I'd be head over heels if Google (er moto) tears a page out of Apple's book of tricks and sets the release date for all carriers 2 weeks or so after the event. Just give us the date and stick with it. I cant believe that Apple is the only one's who can get this right after all these years...So tired of Android events and then when it comes time to talk about a release and availability we either get the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th quarter crap or the End of Summer, beginning of Fall, etc nonsense. Just set a date and stick to it! I mean your Google, like the biggest search engine in the world...Use you muscle and start doing things right with your OS and products.
    Sharpe Man and EarlyMon like this.
  21. egDonald

egDonald Well-Known Member

Google Play offer? Please!
    I really don't want all that ATT bloatware :mad:
  22. egDonald

egDonald Well-Known Member

23. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

I wouldn't worry about that. I has most certainly been stored in some repository for future spamming marketing campaign you have inadvertently opted into.:p
  24. DirtyDee

DirtyDee Well-Known Member

Same here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.