• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

the mobile version of this forum is awful

Just check out the mobile version of the cyanogen forum. Flawless. Can we get something like that over here? I'm mostly on here from my phone (as I imagine a lot of people are) and it's just a shame how un-user friendly this is. I'm always clicking the wrong links and I have to zoom in every time I visit a new page.

/rant

I love this place though.

once you get to a thread though that pops you to the standard view though...

i did some reasearch on this question cause i am more and more using my phone for this site and the forums I run (all vbulletin as well)

i found that cyanogens mobile style is not custom but a premade paid mobile style for ipb that is not available for vbulltin YET. (it is a impressive template though)

so i have started working on my own mobile template of sorts, based off of another developers template.

so far it is looking real nice, much better then the mobile view we have here now (btw i used the same mobile template on my sites so i know how you all feel ugh)

once im done ill pitch it to Rob and Phases, we will see what happens :)

Reactions: BiGMERF
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones