• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root The Monster 4!!!

This is ROM is awesome. The only thing that i have wrong is whenever i try to attach a picture through messaging, like "capture a picture mode"... It force closes out... Any reason for that happening?

I love the blue btw, it's so wicked. Along with the boot animation... Hah, if you were high or drunk. I'd hate to see... LOL

Upvote 0
OK I am going to do the jump too monster 4. I can't wait for cm, its taking to long.

what I want to know, how do I go about making a backup up now so I can return back to how I am setup now incase something happens? I have cwm 5.0.2.7, I've move some apps with the stock move to SD. Afew I had to move titanium. Should I try moving them to internal so the backup will save them? Or will the backup not save them at all anyway? Guess I just need a crash course in backup for cwm.

If u would like to pm me this stuff in stead of clutering up this post u can.

Upvote 0
Can I change the carrier text on the notification bar and the lock screen from metroPCS to something else, without flashing a new rom?
CM7 rom seems to have a built-in option to do this but CM7 still seems to be an incomplete rom so just dont want to risk.
I tried to manually modify the eri.xml in the monster/beat rom, but nothing worked.
Any thought? Thank you.

With the backup of course

Upvote 0
Sorry if its hard to see, since there is no screenshot option (hint, hint) I had to take a pics with one of my other phones, lol.

Anyways, I get this same error when I go to any website

524593_2953172103870_1098443671_32137218_1801888396_n.jpg

theres a app u can take screen shoots from it dosnt have to be built in but be nice

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones