1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

The Motherlode

1. dkl1

dkl1 Well-Known Member

Fellow forum members, I wish to take a moment to introduce to you one of PHANDROID FORUMS greatest members I've ever met! He has just recently come over from the former forum that I came from - EVO 4G - and I gotta say that you will have nothing but a POSITIVE experience when you interact with him. He will go OUT OF HIS WAY to help when he is called upon and even when he's not! He's simply just an all around helpful, polite, and encouraging individual!

Please - help me welcome with a big round of applause...:dancing2::dancing2::thrasher:

Mikestony!!!

Welcome Sir!

Advertisement
    :
    zzpree and Mikestony like this.
  2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Wow, thanks! yer makin me blush sir :p
    :eek:
    I might know my Evo, but this Samsung is a different animal and I am a noob to it, but I am learning from folks in here as well.
    I will try to help when I can, but don't expect me to be an expert on it.....yet:creep:

Thanks again man:shakehands:
    dkl1 likes this.
  3. biker57

biker57 VIP Member VIP Member

I'm a Evo guy and happen to be looking on the S3 site the last day or so for rooting info for my Daughters S3 and I can 2nd the Motherload post.....Mike is a Gold mine you will enjoy!!!!!!

He WILL BE a great asset to the S3 forum :D
    dkl1 and Mikestony like this.
  4. dkl1

dkl1 Well-Known Member

Ah man, I really meant every word! :proud: You've helped me in so many ways on the other forum and I will try to help you here as best I can. :p

(Didn't MEAN to make ya blush :p)
    Mikestony likes this.
  5. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

dkl1 likes this.
  6. elwin15208

elwin15208 Well-Known Member

I moved here from the Evo 4G forum two months ago, and want to second (third?) the original post. Welcome, Mikestony!
    dkl1 likes this.