The Motoroi?

1. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

I saw something that looks a lot like this on Engadget over the last couple of days and Motorola is calling it the Motoroi. They say that it is going to be available in the US this March. I was hoping this would be another phone in Verizon's Droid series, but I doubt we'll be that lucky.

Advertisement
    :
  2. kbayer

kbayer Well-Known Member

I've been scouring the web as well for info... lots of pics and vids, and a few sites "coincidentally" mention that it's one of 5 android phones coming to ATT in March. Still, haven't seen anything official, but it looks great. I'm drooling over the HD video, hdmi port, 8mp camera, etc...
  3. kbayer

kbayer Well-Known Member

Just recieved vague reply from Motorola:

At this moment we do not have any details on the availability of the Motoroi. You may register your personal information on-line to be notified by e-mail when this product is launched. Please click on the following link:

https://www.store.motorola.com/mot/en/US/adirect/motorola?cmd=MotorolaSignIn

We hope that you find this information useful and look forward to assisting you in the future.

For information about Motorola products and services, please visit us at http://www.hellomoto.com/

Thank you for contacting Motorola e-mail support.

Best Regards,
  4. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

This is a very enticing phone. I just hope they give it a better name when it hits the US.
  5. andrek8

andrek8 New Member

I just hope it is available for Verizon when it arives
  6. I an new to this site, but I was looking over the information and it appears this phone is supposed to be thinner than the Nexus 1. Is this correct, or am I missing something?
  7. kbayer

kbayer Well-Known Member

8. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

Well, that's that. The specs for it are GSM, doesn't look like Verizon is getting it.
  9. kbayer

kbayer Well-Known Member

Yeah, more likely ATT, huh?
  10. rsmith943

rsmith943 New Member

it's great to see!!