• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Motorola Triumph is Amazing [on paper]!!!

squallz506

Jul 1, 2011
This thread is dedicated to comparing the known motorola triumph stats and specs with similar specd phones. this is my first thread. please keep the peace.

images

Display:
Resolution:
480 x 800 pixels 16m colors​
Physical Size:
4.10 inches​
Touch Screen:
Capacitive TFT​
Battery:
1400 mAh​
f**k format. 512mb ram, 1ghz msm8655 snapdragon, 802.11 b/g/n, 5 mp camera, 720p recording, hdmi out @ 720p, front vga camera.

heres a link to phonearena with some comparisons queued up.
higher-end:
Compare phones: HTC Desire S, Sony Ericsson Xperia arc, Motorola TRIUMPH - Phone Arena
Compare phones: LG Revolution, HTC DROID Incredible 2, Motorola TRIUMPH - Phone Arena
no contract:
Compare phones: Motorola TRIUMPH, LG Optimus V, Samsung Indulge - Phone Arena

remember most of those contract phones go for $100-200+ on contract, easily $400 off.

Triumph v Optimus Black is a non issue currently.
When the Triumph was being discussed the specs made the phone look very good, but people are finding out that the phone is not all the specs and reviews were making it out to be.

I still miss my Opt V. I suspect the Opt Black will be a better phone than the Triumph. But we will not know for sure until if and when it comes to VM.
I can say this for myself, when it comes out I will not be buying it right off. I feel like VM put a hot torch to me with the Triumph, I will let others buy and report on the OB before I purchase one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones