The new sense uiGeneral

Last Updated:

1. daveydog

daveydog Well-Known Member

Do you think the TB will get that spiffy new version of sense that the sensation is sporting?

2. nateap87

nateap87 Well-Known Member

Maybe. I wouldn't be surprised either way. Verizon may have had htc sign a contract to do so to try and keep the tbolt competitive as long as possible
  3. jcnyc

jcnyc Well-Known Member

If they get rid of the useless personlization button on the bottom right, it will be a win in itself
  4. Romikemi

Romikemi Well-Known Member

Rumor says that we get Sense 3.0 with the gingerbread update allegedly in late June. Precedent says HTC never upgrades Sense on a released device. Coin says heads or tails. Coin is most accurate.
  5. Proph

Proph Well-Known Member

as much as i think it should i doubt it. sense 3.0 looks awsome (lock screen specifically). htc never updated any phone to sense 2.0. in all likelyhood htc will have another phone on VZ in the fall rocking LTE dual core and sense 3.0 . the thunderbolt will get gingerbread but as much as we want it, i doubt sense 3.0 comes along with it.
  6. The Absolute

The Absolute Well-Known Member

Winner, winner. Chicken dinner! I'm not happy about it not being added though.
    candreas likes this.
  7. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

8. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

See my Thread about us not getting sense 3.0! Not very cool of HTC
  9. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member

This was posted over in your other thread:

10. jreed2560

Can we merge these threads
  11. AustinTech

AustinTech Well-Known Member

Yes. Please move this post to the HTC Merge thread.
  12. jreed2560

Lol what?
  13. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

I had an HTC Touch Pro 2 and I updated my version of HTC Sense on their website. I was never prompted to upgrade, but I found on HTC's site that they offered the upgrade. I'm guessing it'll be the same for the TB, they won't publicly specify that your phone is due for an upgrade, but will make it available. Oh and if anyone wonders, my TP2 was about a year old when I upgraded it.