The next step...

1. BigMace23

BigMace23 Well-Known Member

is definitely an app like winterboard for modding rooted droids. I know you can accomplish anything you want to do through adb, busybox, etc... but an app that could change a theme or status bar or text font would be amazing and imo the next step for droid modding.

Advertisement
    :
  2. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

I dunno. Sounds like you want to take all the 'real' fun out of that stuff to me. :(
  3. BigMace23

no I've done some modding and it has been fun, however, now that i'm back to my normal week, I am very busy, and can't be at the computer looking for cool stuff to do to my droid. You could still do it the old fashion way if you really wanted to, but a winterboard like app would ease and quicken the process
  4. pinesal

pinesal Well-Known Member

There has been an app like that for awhile, it's called metamorph.
  5. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

Got my hopes up too soon, at first I thought it said winterboard was on the droid. I was about to root immediately. Winterboard and bosspaper = root!!
  6. BigMace23

So in metamorph you can switch to a theme you want (without rebooting) and then say you want to go back to the original look you had by just turning that theme off (again without rebooting)?