The Obama Deception (VID)

1. Advertisement
  2. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member

Where's the vid about Bush/Cheney lying us into a war against Iraq, getting 3500 U.S. soldiers killed, and wasting two trillion dollars? Are you going to post that one? It's a lot more factual.
  3. You could just watch the news for that. Because the media is swinging from Obama's nuts, we get his opinion on how his waffle cone tasted on his vacation.
  4. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

I guess that depends on where you get your news from...
  5. mpw

mpw Well-Known Member

6. byteware

byteware Well-Known Member

You do realize that not a single government in the world has ever said that they had <i>different</i> intelligence than we had.

The argument leading up to the Iraq invasion was about whether we should do a preemptive strike, not whether or not there were actually WMDs.

Every government in the world had the same or similar intelligence on Iraq.

For the record, before someone jumps on it, I looked at the fact that no one argued with our intelligence, even Russia who vastly disagreed with us going into Iraq. I looked at that and supported the invasion of Iraq. Looking back, I wish we had not gone in, but with the information we had, I supported it. I'm glad we stayed and at least helped Iraq become a semi stable country again. I think we owed them that much.

I think the same is true of Bush. Even now, when we know that our intelligence was wrong, not a single Country has come forward to state that their intelligence did not indicate that Iraq had WMDs.