The Official Accessory ThreadTips

1. mysticalnyte

mysticalnyte Well-Known Member

2. twflys

twflys Well-Known Member

The flip case! Where is the flip case Google!
  3. morgankslade

morgankslade Well-Known Member

4. haris163

haris163 Well-Known Member

5. CrystalSC

CrystalSC Well-Known Member

I've never owned an android phone so forgive my ignorance.

I'm wondering if anyone knows who makes the best cases with fan designs (such as the ones you find for iPhone on Redbubble or Threadless.) The only sad part about my migration is giving up my Doctor Who and Buffy nerdy cases.

Is there a site that had these types of designs available for the Nexus 4 that might soon offer them for the 5?

Thanks!
  6. noahj1102

noahj1102 Well-Known Member

I have that one on order as well. I know it comes with a template or something, but I'm curious how one is planning on getting high quality prints to put in the clear case?

I'd like a professional look instead of the homemade job it really is.
  7. CrystalSC

Thanks to you & shelliewnj.

I too would ultimately prefer a professional look, but for this price, I'm happy with a slightly more home-made style for now. I really enjoy having my nerdy loves on my cases. :)
  8. shelliewnj

shelliewnj Well-Known Member

I like The idea of being able to switch it out and not have to pay for a separate case
  9. s2k

s2k Member

Amazon.com: RINGKE FUSION
    CrystalSC likes this.
  10. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

11. Hook

Hook Ever since DU... ;-) VIP Member

I couldn't make up my mind , soo I ordered both that one and this slimmer version:

Amazon.com: [360
  12. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Can anyone post any pics of the Spigen Neo Hybrid case? Thanks.
  13. bonline

bonline Well-Known Member

It seems most folks are buying the Spigen protective case. Why are the ones that's linked to Amazon, not on Spigen's own website?
  14. Hook

Hook Ever since DU... ;-) VIP Member

In most cases (no pun intended), they are cheaper on Amazon.
  15. malcster

malcster Well-Known Member

like wise i work in a timber yard (lots of dust) i currently have a gnex with a casemate that has a rubber cover with a hard case outer[​IMG]

looking for something similar please
  16. CrystalSC

I don't know how I forgot that I need an armband for running. There are only a couple on Amazon. I think I'm going to order this one. Anyone got any thoughts on an armband?
  17. mrsmumbles

mrsmumbles Well-Known Member

That looks good. I'd put the phone on the inside of my arm. I've had a weird few years of either falling down or getting knocked over. :eek:
  18. noahj1102

I'm a runner and use to wear some type of arm band. However, I run with a light weight runners fanny pack now.

Set my music and running app and I'm ready to go.
  19. mrsmumbles

mrsmumbles Well-Known Member

That's what I used too when I went bike riding. Unfortunately my bicycle is in storage. :(
  20. noahj1102

Haven't tried it for running? I'll never use an arm band again. Fanny pack is so much more convenient.
  21. CrystalSC

I'm a beginner and sadly, still have a bit of belly and things around my waist just aren't terribly comfortable. I've used an armband for years when doing yard work and such and never had a problem. Though, the iPhone is considerably smaller than a N5. Maybe I'll hate the feeling with a N5. We'll see.
  22. noahj1102

Ya, phone size is an issue too. Can't imagine running with a phone of the N5 on my arm.

Update how it goes though. I'm always interested in running accessories.