The Official AF Minecraft Server

1. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey guys/gals!

I posted a couple months back regarding a Server for AF and I know some people suggested I make it public, well it's happening!

I was finally urged by some fellow Guides to turn it into a server where all AF members can join in, not just Staff :)

So I have decided to whitelist the server and allow anyone who wants to join to PM me their username or post it here and I can add you to the list.

Mind you will get added to the list faster with a PM than posting it on here.

The server will gain in size after people have joined and I do accept donations as this server isnt free! So feel free to PM me if you are interested in donating :D

[​IMG]

Hope you all enjoy yourselves on this server and make sure to follow the rules of minecraft, be nice, and lastly have fun! :)

Administrators:

(Forum Name/Minecraft Name)

Digital Controller - linkinparkz0

Xyro - Xtiro

Moderators:

Still looking! :D

RULES:

Simple enough, one and done. If I get a report about you breaking some kind of typical Minecraft rule...griefing, stealing, using cuss words, etc... and we have reasonable proof you will be permanently banned.

Admins are in Red and Moderators are in Blue. You can report anything to either party.

The Green group is for donators, again if you wish to donate PM me :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Thats

Thats That guy is This VIP Member

THought I'd be an Admin or Mod? :p
  3. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member Contributor

Minecraft name: pbf98
    glad to see it up and running! I'll have to start playing regular minecraft again! lol been so caught up in tekkit on my server
  4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Alright ill add you to the list sometime today. Happy crafting :)

EDIT: Added to the whitelist :)
    pbf98 likes this.
  5. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

Alright, so I am looking to trade for some ender pearls and/or ender eyes. If you could drop them off at the spawn house (or just catch me while I'm on) and put a sign saying who put them there I will repay with something that is needed but not super valuable (no diamonds sorry.) If you have request just put it on the sign. I need about 8-10 more in order to activate the end portal. Then I will schedule a time that we can all slay the dragon.
  6. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

I'm surprised this didn't get much attention, I guess people aren't as in to minecraft as I thought.
  7. pbf98

Oh I have been trying, just about killed an enderman the other day, but then it teleported and I never saw it again haha
  8. pbf98

well I got one! haha had a second and accidentally right clicked haha I've killed about 6 enders and only two of them dropped one.

The one awaits you in the spawn house
  9. syi

syi Well-Known Member

it's because you're treating it like a little kids play house. I'd love to play with AF bros, but that "one rule" just has MCF written all over it.
  10. dibblebill

dibblebill Well-Known Member

Add me- no guarantees when I'll join it.

dibblebill

I'm working on some superstructures in a single player. A cylindrical glass tower about 70m tall and 125m in diameter, for one. Solo, that takes ages.
  11. twogbsd

twogbsd Well-Known Member

May I be a mod? :D

twogbsd will be the name ;)