The Official "I've got mine" ThreadGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Aokusman

Aokusman Well-Known Member

I live in Alaska and if I don't get a shipping confirmation today I will cancel my order and just walk in and buy one.

marctronixx likes this.
  2. jimbo1mcm

jimbo1mcm Well-Known Member

Ordered on 4/15. ATT. 32GB Silver. Shipped on 4/16. UPS 2nd day Air.!!!!! Shipped from Texas.

Update: Scheduled delivery 4/18 by end of day.
    marctronixx likes this.
  3. BKayrac

BKayrac Well-Known Member

Switching to sprint, pre-ordered first day, but have not received any kind of info or tracking number. :(
    marctronixx likes this.
  4. LoyalServant

LoyalServant Well-Known Member

Are you guys getting an email confirmation that its shipped?
    It is shipping from Texas correct?
    marctronixx likes this.
  5. emf1138

emf1138 Well-Known Member

Shipped today via UPS from Texas.
    marctronixx likes this.
  6. c1nnamon

c1nnamon Member

Mine shipped from Memphis, Tennessee. Coming to South Carolina, not sure if that makes a difference.
    marctronixx likes this.
  7. LoyalServant

LoyalServant Well-Known Member

Mine was just shipped from Texas coming to Columbia, SC....
    It was shipped second day so I guess Thursday is my day.
    marctronixx likes this.
  8. comma, splice

comma, splice Member

Mine just shipped via FedEx from Ft. Worth, Texas. Overnight and arrives tomorrow (Wednesday). Let's go!!
    marctronixx likes this.
  9. clsA

clsA Well-Known Member

Same here ... I'm in central FL, hoping it shows up Thursday.
    marctronixx likes this.
  10. ericbeon

ericbeon Well-Known Member

I received it today surprisingly... I'm in the Philly area...I got the tracking number yesterday FedEx...its nice has that iPhone feel...I just don't like the white between the aluminum ...seems like dirt will stick right to it or dust ...there also doing like apple the stickers that come with your iPhone the two little apples ....there two little HTC stickers in green...
    comma, splice and marctronixx like this.
  11. comma, splice

comma, splice Member

AHH!! How amazing is it?!?
  12. BKayrac

Is any one of you that has received the phone or tracking number, with sprint? or all att?
  13. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

Att only at this point. Eric is on Att. Sprint should get tracking numbers out tomorrow. They do one day shipping.
    BKayrac likes this.
  14. BKayrac

Thanks I was like, comeon!
    marctronixx likes this.
  15. marctronixx

I'm on Sprint also so I understand your frustration... :eek:
  16. BKayrac

I am just switching over from att to sprint, so I am unaware of their practices.
    marctronixx likes this.
  17. clsA

clsA Well-Known Member

Not sure where your located, but here a switch to Sprint would mean bye bye 4G LTE. AT&T just lit-up the LTE here about 6 weeks ago it's amazing ! Can't wait to try it on the One
  18. BKayrac

ATT has LTE here aswell, and sprint does not. However once you leave the city, and head either west or north, you either have no coverage, or roaming(which may as well not be coverage because you can't do anything roaming anyways, speeds are worse than 56k). So I get a cheaper plan, and coverage where I need it sometimes ;)

That said, I am also excited for the one, I went to the att store yesterday and played with one for a little bit.
    clsA likes this.
  19. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

Story on my blinkfeed has just popped up saying the 24th for anyone on T-Mobile in the states.
    KOLIO and marctronixx like this.
  20. gonowhere

gonowhere Well-Known Member

Update: Best Buy has cleared my payment!! That's progress but, now I'm broke until Friday. :(
    marctronixx likes this.
  21. emf1138

emf1138 Well-Known Member

UPS tracking says I will have mine by Friday. GOD I HOPE NOT! I want this beast now! :rolleyes: I'm in Los Angeles btw.

Just went to my local ATT store and played with the display model. I am in LOVE. Yes, it's a flippin' phone, but good lord, it's gorgeous. The screen just DEMOLISHES my iphone 4. They said they had just one unit in stock and it sold out immediately. Only taking direct orders now.

Not digging how small the notification light is, but if that's the only flaw.. who cares! :D
    marctronixx likes this.
  22. Abird!

Abird! Well-Known Member

So more than likely 2 for me since they have to cross a damn ocean lol :(
    maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised when I get home on friday and it'll be wating for me!
    marctronixx likes this.
  23. marctronixx

Couple of cats at xda who are/were part of the HTC vip program already have their sprint branded phone. I see this as good news that sprint will start sending the HTC One tomorrow or Thursday

I think these devices were shipped directly from htc and not sprint...
    Abird! and sikclown like this.
  24. toad6386

toad6386 Well-Known Member

I ordered my pair (one for the wife) thru a physical Best Buy store last week (couldn't order two at a time on the site). I have yet to get an email from them saying the phone is in, nor a call for my appt. I haven't refreshed (or checked spam) email so much since I was on dial-up! :D It's like Christmas Eve when I was 8!!!:santaclaus:
    BillyODU and marctronixx like this.
  25. BillyODU

BillyODU Well-Known Member

I HOPE you get the reference. I would post the clip but there is a NSFW word in it