1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

The Official One-Click Rooting Solution for Droid Thread!!! :D :D LATEST: V2.0.4

1. theredspecial

theredspecial Member

getting this error,

mount: Operation not permitted
    failed to copy 'c:\droidroot\Superuser.apk' to '/system/app/Superuser.apk': Read
    -only file system
  2. theredspecial

theredspecial Member

just rooted it manually again, no problem. something must be wrong in the code
  3. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

bring it on :) I know of 1 guy I will send the URL to the moment I see it it up as he will not do it any other way than 1 click, so would love this!

you done got rooted :)
  4. androidlover14

androidlover14 Well-Known Member

having the same issue as theredspecial.
  5. Grey1001

Grey1001 Well-Known Member

6. RDKamikaze

RDKamikaze Well-Known Member

Now it truly is a one-click stop for all your rooting needs!! Still limited to Windows computers, however. Just turn on USB Debugging on your Droid and then run the program!! :D

*Better versions in the future are still coming out guys, be sure to check back often!!*
    Grey1001 likes this.
  7. Lock-N-Load

impressive you moved so quick on this.

you are getting even closer.. it will be great if the final goal would/could be an apk so no PC or Mac required. just download, run, and your rooted. I am going to try to get this working tonight on a buddies Droid who wants root, but not the old school way. Now, I just need to try find a PC as who the hell uses PCeees :p
  8. RDKamikaze

Who uses a Mac? IMHO they're useless, but that's a topic for another thread. Let's not start a flame war here lol!!

I'm in the process of learning java so I can make an apk!! I just need to know how I would implement this on the Droid's own system, I don't imagine it being much different. But fear not, I'm one step ahead of you!! ;)
  9. Grey1001

Grey1001 Well-Known Member

I'm down a couple quarts of sweat, but UD 8 is running. :D

I used the .6 version and it did work, the later ones are probably even better.

Thanks again to all that lead me through it. [​IMG]
  10. RDKamikaze

Oops, the version 1.0 upload had some problems so I fixed them :)

EDIT: Oh crap, I totally forgot about the Motorola Drivers!!! Still not one-click, needs the drivers installer ughhhh xD
  11. jfletcher9

jfletcher9 Member

I have downloaded the exe but when I run it, it is getting an error. Is the exe the only thing I need to d/l?

I get "Option not permitted, Failed to copy..."
  12. RDKamikaze

13. Lock-N-Load

Failed on my buddies pc. We get an error "windows cannot find SoupRoot.bbs" blah blah blah
  14. RDKamikaze

15. Lock-N-Load

Motorola drivers were installed and we only downloaded the file 10 minutes ago but will download again
  16. RDKamikaze

Yeah give it a shot, that should have been the thing I fixed about 20 min ago ;)
  17. Lock-N-Load

Re downloaded the file, same error. The motorola drivers are fine and recognize the phone.
  18. RDKamikaze

Give me a second, I'm downloading and trying too.

EDIT: Worked like a charm for me. Can you send me a screenshot? PM me so we don't clutter this thread ;) Or if you're on Google Talk, PM me your email and I'll add you.
  19. jfletcher9

jfletcher9 Member

Yea I download the drivers and souproot recognizes my device when I run it but after it says List of devices attached followed by the number and device, it has the operation not permitted language
  20. RDKamikaze

Versions of windows, can I get that from you guys? So far I have confirmed Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and that's it (two users).
  21. jfletcher9

jfletcher9 Member

Windows 7 home 32 bit
  22. Lock-N-Load

On windows xp.

We get an error

mount: operation not permitted
    failed to copy 'c:\droidroot\superuser.apk' to '/system/app/superuser.apk': read-only file system

I think we're going to give up tonight
  23. RDKamikaze

Lock-N-Load is USB Debugging enabled on the Droid?
    jfletcher9 likes this.
  24. jfletcher9

jfletcher9 Member

Ok I was getting the same error as Lock-N-Load. I unrooted and rebooted and tada...rooted once I botted up. odd....

Thanks for your help Kamikaze.
  25. Lock-N-Load

but of course :)

and we also rebooted his phone, but no root. tried to use ROM Manager to confirm, it says no root & no Superuser found.

command prompt opened, ran like your video, but gave that final error and never closed.