The OK Button...Support

Last Updated:

1. drath

drath New Member This Topic's Starter

Okay this might seem like a ridiculous question, but what does the OK button do??? I wish it could just send my text messages.. instead it just highlights my text in red.. nothing happens unless i hold it down. Is there any way to change what this button does? And what is it supposed to be doing anyways???

Advertisement
  2. Super_Six_Two

Super_Six_Two Well-Known Member

If you hit the right arrow then ok it will send the message. To be honest, I have never used the ok button. I just tap send.

3. JDunc

JDunc Well-Known Member

If your entering a user name and passcode or using search, it will act as you're clicking on "Go" on certain sites.

4. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

If you're navigating with the arrows (why would you? but you can), but if you are, then you can hit OK to open the app or text message.

5. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member

Doesn't the enter key do that? I'm kinda dumbfounded as for the use of the OK button too. I wish it was an alt button. It annoys the crap out of me cause on the D1 I never used the left alt and always the right one.

6. JDunc

JDunc Well-Known Member

The enter/return key does the same function too. Maybe I accidently hit that key instead of OK. I could've sworn I've used the OK after using search or after entering a User Name and password before.

7. webmasterpdx

webmasterpdx Member

I've read that if using an xterm, OK is <CTL> and OK twice is <ESC>. I do not have independent confirmation of that.