the old beautiful widgetsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

does anyone know where to find the old beautiful widgets .apk file or whatever that has the SenseUI weater/flip clock widget?

EDIT: wrong section, didn't mean for this to go in moment section can a mod move this to general?

Advertisement
  2. dreze88

dreze88 Well-Known Member

I believe you're looking for Beautiful Widgets 2.34 apk. Just google it or hit me up. ;) That is the version I have on my Moment, awesome.

3. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

I'm sure you will find a few people willing to help you get a copy. As long as you first send them a copy of the current version, thus proving that you have paid the developer and are not just looking for a free ride.;)

4. 4runneradam

4runneradam Active Member

The current version has skins. You can download new skins right on the phone, and in those skins, is the old flip clock version. Several types actually.

When you add the widget, scroll to the bottom and you'll see the skins option.

5. N*TE

N*TE Well-Known Member

He's right...there is a new update for the widget...update go to skins and there are at least 20 different types of clocks...pretty neat stuff if you ask me

6. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

does anyone have the Beautiful Widgets 2.34 apk? or know how to install the htc clock on a non-htc phone?

7. HeadlessPonch

HeadlessPonch Well-Known Member