• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The only guy who liked the BB Storm 1 is now an Android fan!

The Boots

Aug 28, 2010
MI
Hi! I've had my Incredible since its launch morning (couldn't wait to ditch my bbstorm). Only now am I finally working up the courage to really start getting my hands dirty with it the same way I did with my storm. I think that finally got me started was when I forced the 2.2 update to my wife's Droid. The storm was my firat smartphone, and after some performance updates on RIM's part, I think I must have been the only person who actually *liked* that phone, clicky screen and all. Then I tried using a Droid's web browser and new that BB was not the answer for me!
Despite some Inital shortfalls with the dinc, I now have my beloved unified inbox (yay, k9!) And sound profiles (yay, profile!) And am now ready to find a new community to help me play around without shooting my own foot off, and these forums here seemed to be the closest to Blackberryos in terms of nice, helpful people! Nice to meet you all!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones