• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

the only thing i don't like about sense UI

I don't understand why HTC just doesn't start selling their widgets on the market for Sense users...i'd be all over their stuff because it's very refined but i just wish there was more of it with different sizes. Have you seen their other available widgets??? Tips? Today in history? Lame...they can do better.

Upvote 0
I don't understand why HTC just doesn't start selling their widgets on the market for Sense users...i'd be all over their stuff because it's very refined but i just wish there was more of it with different sizes. Have you seen their other available widgets??? Tips? Today in history? Lame...they can do better.

They should sell their widgets to everyone regardless of what brand of phone they have. I would have loaded up my MOTO Droid. Love HTC widgets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones