• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint/Cricket] The People's ROM GS3.0 LJ7 TW

New Version:

3.09 DOWNLOAD
Wifi Tether fixed and no FC on install (Thanks Joshbeach for the help!)
Inverted Google Now
4.2 keyboard
Rompnit mods and edits:
All settings unlocked in messaging app
Note 2 camera no low battery limit, works during phone calls
Use volume key to snap pix or start video
Framework edits No dim at low battery, Better auto brightness
AOSP lockscreen mods allows weather on lock screen
Increased font size in installer

Upvote 0
So far this is the best rom I have used. Installed eay everything worked out of the box.. I would like to try a CM 10rom, but not to sure how to make it recognize what I have for coverage with Sprint... IE can't update profile with these types of roms..

recognize coverage with sprint???

you should ONLY flash ROMS made only for SPRINT SGS3. so the ROM will only be for sprint.. no need to make any carrier info changes.

so find any CM10 ROM in the Sprint SGS3 sub-forum. you will be fine.

Upvote 0
recognize coverage with sprint???

you should ONLY flash ROMS made only for SPRINT SGS3. so the ROM will only be for sprint.. no need to make any carrier info changes.

so find any CM10 ROM in the Sprint SGS3 sub-forum. you will be fine.

Check the ROM LIST sticky. All of the ROMS for our phone are there and updated regularly.

Upvote 0
I'll try again maybe someone knows the answer. I have a Sprint Galaxy S3 flashed to Boost mobile. It is still stock which ain't bad coming from the Warp. So can I use one of these Sprint roms on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would suggest you go over to xda-developers website.. They would have more information for your situation

Reactions: lotispike
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones