The PlagueSupport

1. 2prevail

2prevail Well-Known Member

Hey guys i just had a quick question, im planning in buying this phone for boost but i need to know... is this your typical crap ZTE phone or is it actually a good purchase? What flaws have you guys found in it? Any help is good, your saving a wallet lol

Advertisement
  2. fleapower

fleapower Well-Known Member

This is only my third Android device, but I'm very impressed with it so far. Very fast and so far (two days) it has been completely stabile. I was concerned that it was ZTE, but so far my fears have been unwarranted.

I posted benchmarks yesterday that were pretty good.
    austin316 and LilBit like this.
  3. 2prevail

Those scores are amazing lol. Hows video streaming?
  4. fleapower

Nearly flawless. There is some pixilation while watching Netflix, but that is probably due to bandwidth as the processor seems to handle it just fine.
    austin316 likes this.
  5. 2prevail

Im sold!! Never thought id see the day that i held another ZTE in my hand without throwing it in the trash soon after lol. When i get the phone im gonna try bringing clockworkmod to it and hopefully dev support will pick up!
  6. fleapower

Let me know how CWM works. I have no problems tearing a PC apart, but I'm a relative newbie to Android (just wrote my first app last month).
  7. 2prevail

Ive been on the block for a while on Android but have only did minor dev work, i think its my time to shine lol. You think boost and zte are gonna be stingy and not give us jellybean?
    LilBit likes this.
  8. fleapower

No idea. I'm coming from 2.3 so I'm very happy with ICS. I'm just hoping someone will figure out a way to root. I tried Bin4ry's ICS / JB root with no luck.
  9. austin316

austin316 Well-Known Member

Keep the updates coming. I have the Warp, it crashes almost daily (I think its the underperforming processor). I was against buying another ZTE, but if enough people vouch for it I'm open to changing my mind. I noticed ZTE has been putting better processors on their phones since I bought mine (the Sequent and now this phone).

More updates please even if its to say its been a week and haven't had a problem.

Thanks.
  10. fleapower

Any luck with CWM?
  11. 2prevail

Nope, I keep getting it into CWM recovery but it just crashes after, good thing i still have stock lol. Im getting some help from some other devs so bare with me guys :)
    tgamble160 likes this.
  12. fleapower

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it.
  13. 2prevail

Also too, if anyone else can work too your work will be greatly appreciated!
  14. fleapower

Wouldn't know where to start.

Been messing around with ADB, but just the stock. No custom builds.