• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The power of the 1700mah lg battery

Got 15 hours with my 1700mah battery i must say the 20$ i spent on it was a great investment the battery was originally for the lg lucid ;D

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343517205071.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343517205071.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 99
Personally, I think that buying another battery for my connect is a little pointless...I always get between 12-14 hours of battery time, and that's using the original one that it came with. Now, I do turn off 4g for most of the time, but it really isn't a big deal since I have wifi at home and I have it on the whole time, when I go out, I only turn on 4g when people send me pictures of when I want to check something online.

Upvote 0
Personally, I think that buying another battery for my connect is a little pointless...I always get between 12-14 hours of battery time, and that's using the original one that it came with. Now, I do turn off 4g for most of the time, but it really isn't a big deal since I have wifi at home and I have it on the whole time, when I go out, I only turn on 4g when people send me pictures of when I want to check something online.
I get around 15 -16 hours with my phone ;D

Upvote 0
according to the battery test ran in the thread the 2680 streamed video on 4G almost as long as my 3850mah. my 3850 is actually around 2700mah.

3hrs 16 minutes from 100% to 15%. my test was from 100% to 5% and i got a little over 4 hours. pretty close.

the 2430 was actually only half its capacity. less than stock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones