• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The question many of us noobs that read this forum would like to know

Why would any of this make you upset? If you were running the V3 leak, you just got what everyone else is getting a few weeks early.
Because I'm beginning to think that the leaked version will never get another OTA. Even bug fixes. If that is not the case, then I'll be fine and even better because I think OTA has other issues.
Oh, where ya been all morning? JK, no need to answer that, naturally. Just missed you around here with all that's going on.

Reactions: icomeanon
Upvote 0
Because I'm beginning to think that the leaked version will never get another OTA. Even bug fixes. If that is not the case, then I'll be fine and even better because I think OTA has other issues.
Oh, where ya been all morning? JK, no need to answer that, naturally. Just missed you around here with all that's going on.

good point

Upvote 0

If V1 and V2 leakers are getting the OTA then those of us running LV3 have nothing to worry about with future bug fixes.

As far as my whereabouts, I was trapped outside the circle of fault. ;)

Actually, I've been here all day. Just been quiet........., but I'm always watching. Mwaahahaha Mwaahahahaha!!!!!

Upvote 0
If V1 and V2 leakers are getting the OTA then those of us running LV3 have nothing to worry about with future bug fixes.
See, that's what I question. I haven't seen any leakers around here with the OTA. Heard of a few but nothing confirmed.

Actually, I've been here all day. Just been quiet........., but I'm always watching. Mwaahahaha Mwaahahahaha!!!!!
:eek: Nice.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones