1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

The Radiant thread.

Last Updated:

1. propjoe

propjoe New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello fellow gamers, I'e been playing radiant for awhile now and let me tell ya its a hell of a game. Addictive too.

So I noticed that from the beginning of the game, it is a good strategy to choose only one weapon and try to upgrade it to the max. In my case it was the smart gun.

What did you guys choose? or which do you think the best weapon in radiant is?

Advertisement
  2. Skyfall

Skyfall Active Member

I prefer the plasma gun as it covers a lot more enemies at once, or if close lots of hurt on one enemy.

3. MisterMixelpix

MisterMixelpix Well-Known Member

Disruptor Laser. During the asteroid sequences it can get you some crazy bonus money. Plus it just wreaks havoc on lines of enemies.

4. Brinkley1988

Brinkley1988 Well-Known Member

It maybe true, but still I like choose at leat two weapons and switch between them, it looks awesome:)

5. propjoe

propjoe New Member This Topic's Starter

Agreed, I just tried it. It goes through enemies doing damage in the way. Only drawback is the fire rate. Same with the rockets, but the laser is a better pick.
    Smart gun is fast, somewhat deviates a little to hit the targets but does not deal enough damage. I haven't maxed the vulcano laser yet so idk if its good or not. Next target is the bio gun, ill let you know what i find.

Have you guys been able to clear normal mode, it seems hard not been able to respawn. I lost at the first boss battle.:mad:

6. MisterMixelpix

MisterMixelpix Well-Known Member

As you level it up, the laser gets WAY better. And I haven't beaten normal yet, but I can get pretty far.

7. kenn

kenn Well-Known Member

I just wanted to bump this thread... Radiant is perhaps one of the best games on Android... cheap, easy to play, hard to put down...

8. Skibumwi

Skibumwi New Member

Been playing for a while and can't get past the "hunters" the fast flying saucers.

Any special tips or tricks??

Thanks,
    Ski

9. Yat

Yat Member

Laser is the best and the only weapon worth upgrading..

I really want to use different weapon...but those others really sux.....

10. hydralisk

hydralisk Well-Known Member

I beat the game once using the laser, and another time using rockets. Rockets are nice because you can avoid enemy fire while still hitting shit... but man, nothing kills anywhere near as fast as the laser. It just tears through entire lines of enemies. When fully upgraded, it's insane.

11. Yat

Yat Member

Yes, and all other weapons kill only one per bullet, but the attack is not even higher than laser that can go through all enemies...

12. MitchPhoenix

MitchPhoenix Active Member

it had a nice remembrance of Galaga. i havent tried all the weapons yet but i really like the disruptor lazer, ROF slow but takes out 4-5 enemies in a line, awesome. and this game a lot of fun to play with the wii remote