• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Radiant thread.

propjoe

Lurker
Jul 8, 2010
Hello fellow gamers, I'e been playing radiant for awhile now and let me tell ya its a hell of a game. Addictive too.

So I noticed that from the beginning of the game, it is a good strategy to choose only one weapon and try to upgrade it to the max. In my case it was the smart gun.

What did you guys choose? or which do you think the best weapon in radiant is?

Disruptor Laser.

Agreed, I just tried it. It goes through enemies doing damage in the way. Only drawback is the fire rate. Same with the rockets, but the laser is a better pick.
Smart gun is fast, somewhat deviates a little to hit the targets but does not deal enough damage. I haven't maxed the vulcano laser yet so idk if its good or not. Next target is the bio gun, ill let you know what i find.

Have you guys been able to clear normal mode, it seems hard not been able to respawn. I lost at the first boss battle.:mad:

Upvote 0
I beat the game once using the laser, and another time using rockets. Rockets are nice because you can avoid enemy fire while still hitting shit... but man, nothing kills anywhere near as fast as the laser. It just tears through entire lines of enemies. When fully upgraded, it's insane.

Yes, and all other weapons kill only one per bullet, but the attack is not even higher than laser that can go through all enemies...

Upvote 0
I've beaten the Casual and Survival game modes with each and every weapons. But going through Hardcore mode, man that is tough. I finally beat The Invasion on hardcore using Plasma gun, but haven't yet beaten The Future (let alone The Apocolypse). The weapons aren't as effective in the Hardcore mode and you have to play smarter. But I like the Plasma gun overall based on it's ability to do well in every scenario. Laser and Seeking missiles are good in certain scenarios, but not you can easily die in asteroid fields. The vulcan cannon and smart gun aren't strong enough in higher difficulty modes. The bio weapon is ok but hard to survive long enough to level it up to max, though it does have the highest DPS in the game at max level, even higher than laser. In the lower difficult game modes, Vulcan is a great weapon as far as balance and cost.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones