The Release of the Dragon

Last Updated:

1. CattanachsCat

CattanachsCat Member This Topic's Starter

I was just wondering if anyone anyone knows when the HTC Dragon maybe coming to the UK, do you reckon it will be out before christmas. as well as this i was wondering if anyone knows what UK network it will most likely be on. Reason for these questions are because i cant decide if to get the HTC Hero on a

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Hi CattanachsCat :D

Their has currently been no details released about where the Dragon will be released or any price plans including who will be carrying it :)

The Hero for 15 pm seems like a Good offer as long as you got the amount of minutes and texts you need

Carl

3. wondercoolguy

wondercoolguy Member

I really hope that t-mobile gets this phone. G1 users are waiting for a Hero Type phone that is powerful! Mytouch, Cliq, and Behold 2 blow

4. steveopolis

steveopolis Member

I was researching about this new product that might come out in December 2009 and notice something. The RAM on the HTC Hero is 288 while the Dragon is 256 even though the clock speed is 1ghz compared to the hero at 528mHz.

check this site out: http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=search&quick=1&mode=0&exp=htc dragon

I wonder if the Dragon would not run as smooth with multitasking and stuff or even with having all that apps running in the background.
    Its not always about the Speed of the processor, the RAM is important too.

5. ocxersMe

ocxersMe Well-Known Member

Hi CattanachsCat,
    Christmas is coming, how about your HTC Dragon? I really hope you have got it!