Mabaet Active Member

Hi there.

[​IMG]

Skip to 7:12
    I can't post the video. Here's the link:
    Code (Text):
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NxJloZ1Rq0E
    What I can say about it:
    It really looks like just the Samsung Galaxy NOTE. But I'm pretty sure it is NOT it, because 1). It is smaller... 2). The front camera position is different from the note. 3). The bezel is different from Note.

And, not sure if S3, as you can see, it has PHYSICAL BUTTON. They've made a phone that has no physical button(nexus) and it is better. I bet S3 will be like it too!

Getting Confused if this is Note or S3.

I'll just wait for MWC @ February.

But who knows...

WHAT CAN YOU SAY GUYS? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Advertisement
    :
  2. 5001craig

5001craig Active Member

I say yes!

But is the battery half gone??? You'd think they would show it with a full charge to keep the battery rumors from starting... ;)
  3. AndroidArabia

AndroidArabia New Member

I don't think the new Galaxy SIII will look anyway like that, but I think it would look almost like Galaxy S2, or between the galaxy S2 and the Galaxy Nexus.
  4. nesto1

nesto1 Well-Known Member

No, that pic looks like it is of a Galaxy S 5.0 from the size.
  5. Android26

Android26 Well-Known Member

I think its close to the real deal.

Samsung could obviously have made the phone look any way they wanted it to, but they always tend to continue harping upon themes from their previous phones. I wouldn't be surprised if they chose to continue with a kinda Galaxy Note theme. In any case, I've seen quite a few "rumored leaks" of the SGS3 and this is probably the best looking one of them all.