The Screen Protectors sold at VZW that bad?

Last Updated:

1. jmccarthy14

jmccarthy14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Prettymuch the title. Want to just get one as soon as I turn on the phone to avoid all smudges, but is it worth waiting and ordering a phantom skin or something? Why the preference between these?

Advertisement
  2. zeira

zeira Member

The Verizon ones seem to be a bit too big for the screen, so there's always air left on the sides. Mine works pretty well because I have the snap-on cover which just covers the edges so they don't get more detached.

3. d1pham

d1pham Well-Known Member

They are little off to say the least but they do their job.

4. NB2A

NB2A Member

Totally useless!

5. scorpicon

scorpicon Member

Pretty much this. Except I don't have a cover because they're not compatible with the multi-media dock.

Considering you get 3 protectors and they're pretty easy to remove, I'd say they're worth it for basic screen protection.

6. jmccarthy14

jmccarthy14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So buy 'em and use 'em 'till I get better ones? Better to have something on than nothing in the interim?

Any other accessories people recommend I pickup at the store? Or maybe I should make another thread...

7. scorpicon

scorpicon Member

Yeah, that's my suggestion. But I'll be honest, I care more about protecting my screen than I do about how perfect it looks doing its job.

As far as other accessories, I love my multimedia dock. It makes it so easy to just drop my phone into the thing before I hit the hay, and then I've got my phone easily accessible too, because it's sturdily tilted upright.

8. zeldor

zeldor Member

I got the vzw ones when I got my droid on the first day. have had no problems at
    all with it.