The so called "bounce back" that Eris has but Hero doesn't?

Last Updated:

1. dvdqnoc

dvdqnoc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So some people are claiming that Eris does some kind of "bounce back effect when scrolling to the very top or bottom of the apps menu. Well I just watched this video about the Eris, and if you skip to 4:20, she scrolls to the botom of the menu, and it just stops. Just like the Hero. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Video: skip to 4:20
    YouTube - HTC Droid Eris Overview

Advertisement
  2. jdawg0024

jdawg0024 Well-Known Member

I think the "bounce back" that they are talking about is if you try to go up or down when the menu (on apps or contacts) is at the top or bottom it will go up or down then "bounce back" up or down. This is a HTC Sense feature so both the Eris and the Hero have it.

Edit: Whenever someone with an Eris tells me that their phone phone is the exact same as my Hero I just point to the Screen Differences. Haha

3. dvdqnoc

dvdqnoc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

No but a lot of peope are claiming that this bounce back is something the Eris has that the Hero does not. And I just wanted some clarification...

4. Ceger

Ceger Member

The Hero has the same feature. If you are at the end of a menu scroll and then try to scroll further, it dips the screen in the direction you move and then "bounces" back to its previous end of menu position. It is EXACTLY the same, and as someone else stated, a feature of the menus on Sense.

Ceger

5. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

this is a HTC thing... the PRO1 and the PRO2 ( i currently have alongside the hero) all do this natively... the iphony/Ipod touch were the first devices i saw that did this...

6. Bnice

Bnice Guest

So what's the big deal?

7. cooolone2

cooolone2 Well-Known Member

Doesn't sound like a big deal instead of maybe Eris owners who have Hero envy and want to pump up their equipment. Lolz...

8. ftothe3

ftothe3 Well-Known Member

the hero has this... im too lazy to make a video to prove it though.