• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The sound of ...?

I'm not really surprised nobody guessed the sound listening to the original short version of the recording, but when you hear the extended mix, surely you can hear the second species of FROG right at the beginning of the recording. Whilst I'm not totally sure what species that one is (a common eastern froglet, I think), the one that has a clicking call is a striped marsh frog. My problem now is coming up with another sound. I have an idea or two, hopefully tomorrow morning I'll be able to record something before I go home from werk...

Upvote 0
I'm not really surprised nobody guessed the sound listening to the original short version of the recording, but when you hear the extended mix, surely you can hear the second species of FROG right at the beginning of the recording. Whilst I'm not totally sure what species that one is (a common eastern froglet, I think), the one that has a clicking call is a striped marsh frog. My problem now is coming up with another sound. I have an idea or two, hopefully tomorrow morning I'll be able to record something before I go home from werk...

Wait THAT was a frog!? I've never heard a frog sound like that before. Dammit General! :laugh:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones