The Strain Trilogy

1. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Has anyone read it? If not, it's turning out to be a great trilogy. It's not your silly glowing in sunlight tween vampires that society has come to love, but more so the gruesome creatures that they should always have been.

You can get them on the cheap from Amazon, if you have a Kindle app and/or device. Here's some info on it for those interested: The Strain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Advertisement
    :
  2. DWasilew

DWasilew Well-Known Member

Books are great. Finished them a few months ago. I was blown away by the ending. It does not disappoint. Check out the comics if you want a visual take on them.
  3. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

I read each book. They are good reads. The third book was the best, IMO.

They were definitely written for a movie interpretation to be made. Which isn't a huge surprise if you look into the authors' pasts. So I hope to see movies made of the series here in the next few years. They would be great horror flicks.
  4. NYCHitman1

I just finished The Fall (book 2). This is an excellent read. I'm so glad I purchased the books on the cheap ($1.99/ea).
  5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Guillermo del Toro huh? Sounds pretty legit...

May put these on my list, though that thing is so long hard telling how long it will take to get there
  6. NYCHitman1

Just finished the last book of the trilogy. Very sad :(
  7. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Well-Known Member

I may look at them on Google Play. Thanks for the suggestion.