1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!

The Tablet Tavern

1. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

I *told* you I didn't have my shovel with me and that' I'd clean it up later. How was he supposed to know you were wearing your new shoes?
  2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

3. Liamo_210

I can see you have some unresolved issues
  4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

The fact that you would have also needed to come back with a dumptruck, I mean really.
  5. lunatic59

Aww c'mon. I did replace your shoes.

[​IMG]
    KOLIO likes this.
  6. Liamo_210

The nerve of some people ey unforgiven
  7. Liamo_210

Nice shoes man
    lunatic59 likes this.
  8. Liamo_210

So I see you've stopped talking Luna and unforgiven have you thought of getting councelling.
  9. lunatic59

I had two hungry dogs begging for their supper and then I had to walk them. Either that or they'd eat the pig.
  10. Liamo_210

Nice to hear that Luna
  11. Liamo_210

Just received news via email that I am getting a Christmas bonus. 2012 is ending on such a good note that I'm nor looking forward to next year as it can only get worse
  12. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

Great news Liam. I :)

An extra windfall is always handy, especially at this time of the year. I just got my PPI claim back from the bank, a fairly modest amount which makes Xmas and beyond a lot easier.

I told Mrs Presidente and the conversation went like this:

Me - I've just got xxxx from the bank.
    Her - Ooh cool, I've been looking at fridge freezers for a while.
    Me - You want a fridge freezer for Xmas?
    Her - No, I want a kindle fire for Xmas, we'll just get the fridge freezer because we can.

Hopefully someone else isn't spending your windfall for you. :p
  13. Unforgiven

QFT
  14. lunatic59

That's EXACTLY why I didn't tell Mrs. Luna about the bonus until AFTER the Nexus 4 arrived. :D
  15. Unforgiven

My snowmobile and my 4-wheeler are on my wife's finger for the same reason.:rolleyes:
  16. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

I bought a new laptop a couple of weeks ago. It's only a small 10 inch one, but it's what I wanted and suits my requirements perfectly. Came with Windows 7 Ultimate(mostly in English). From what I've seen, there's nothing in Windows 8 that I'd really want anyway.

Sent from my new made in Beijing Lenovo S110. :D
  17. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

everyone getting new gadgets is sooo infectious, lol. seeing all these deals sure is tempting too.
  18. Liamo_210

Sorry i know you have been trying to refrain from buying any new qadgets it must be hard seeing thats all we have been talking about around here.
    :hmmmm:
    Ye i did not think windows 8 offered me anything either but i decided to get it as i plan on this being my laptop for a long time anf i wouldnt want there to ever be a problem with program compatibalaty. :rolleyes:

Smart man i havnt told my wife about the Nexus 4 either but that is partly because she will be getting my S3. ;)

You know how it goes you tell them youve gotten an extra bit of money and the first thing they think of is how there going to spend it. :D
  19. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

I know. My phone is showing its age. And being a student with no work doesn't help in getting a new toy. LOL.
  20. Liamo_210

I remember those days. But then again its not like im in the best of financial situations
  21. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

that's fine :D i'll be getting the Note 2 for christmas from my family~ switching from a dumb phone is going to be great :D
  22. lunatic59

Psssst. There's a little gender category under the avatar that might suggest this isn't quite accurate. ;)
    Liamo_210 likes this.
  23. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

That's going to be AWESOME!!! :D
    I would be super giddy if I was able to switch to one from my Gnex which isn't even a year old yet!
  24. Liamo_210

Ha I acrually saw that . Sorry wyndslash
  25. Liamo_210

Fixed

That was,embarissing. :eek: