The Tablet Tavern

Last Updated: 2015-05-10 14:14:35
  1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Yep, me too, my second post here was in January of this year. Don't catch the bug I did. Or do, that's OK too.:D

Advertisement
  2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Yes... Titianium Backup will back up all of your apps and their data. When you come to restore, make sure not to restore any system apps, as it can cause compatibility issues with a new ROM (should be ok if it is a newer version of the same ROM, but I never restore system apps).

The free version does backup and restore, but the full version (which isn't overly expensive) can do batch operations - useful if you're doing several apps (can take quite a long time to do all apps individually) :)
    ScandaLeX likes this.
  3. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Morning all.
  4. D-U-R-X

Morning(ish) ;)

Back in the land of the living, after spending much of yesterday asleep on the sofa!! :D
  5. Liamo_210

I think I have caught it to in the past week ive had about 400 posts and thats more than half my post count. :D

Beware this forum is addictive
  6. Liamo_210

Well its morning to me as I just woke up.
  7. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

Morning y'all. Hope you have a good Sunday. :thumbup: I'm off to work. Catch ya later!! ;)
  8. D-U-R-X

lol... was the same for me yesterday. Finally got in at about 7.20am and got a bit of sleep... got up at about midday, as the father in law was coming round. Once he was gone, I was falling asleep on the sofa again!! :)
  9. D-U-R-X

Can say that again... came here looking for root help 18 months ago and haven't been able to escape!!! ;):p:D
  10. D-U-R-X

Morning AD... hope work's not too much of a drag today!
    alsaces daddy likes this.
  11. Liamo_210

Sounds like a good day so.

Hulk work on a Sunday. Unlucky mate as Sunday is the day i sleep
    alsaces daddy likes this.
  12. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. Work has been very scarce so I'm excited to get some in before the move. I'm just wiring up 16 recessed lights and a few keyless entries. No big deal. :D
  13. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Mornin' all. I'll be heading out with the wife shopping after mass (hey, it's better than being tied naked to an anthill and covered with molasses ... almost), raking leaves and trying to get a little work done on some extra curricular web development. I'll sleep in my next life. :)
  14. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

right now, i'm wrestling with my printer. It keeps telling me that the cover is open or ink catridgeis missing but everything is perfectly fine and it won't print. tried restarting, turning it on and off, and still nothing. :mad:

on a brighter note, evening all, lol.
  15. D-U-R-X

lol... get the printer in a headlock... it'll submit then! :)
  16. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

It wouldn't happen to be an HP professional "K" series would it? I had one do that and I ended up junking it. It wasn't worth the aggravation.
  17. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

no, it's a laserjet. it's a strictly black and white printer and we've had it for almost 5+ years so. it's really durable.

and we finally got it to work. i apologized for calling it old earlier, cleaned it up a bit, and reinstalled the driver :D
  18. Liamo_210

Well i was just about to head out and do some work outside but big suprise it started raining . Then again thats kind of good as i get to watch the football. Its a win win.
  19. Liamo_210

I have had a couple of printerse.g HP laserjet etc. and they all have been nothing but trouble. Can anyone suggest a good printer that wont drive me crazy.
  20. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Morning all!!!
  21. Liamo_210

Morning Pup.
  22. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Morning all. Although morning started for me 4 hrs ago. I want to go back to sleep but as soon as I lay down the 3 yr old will be up talking about Sponge Bob, Power Rangers & cereal.
  23. Liamo_210

Well its lunchtime here but i only got up an hour or so ago.

P.S Get some sleep while you still can
  24. Liamo_210

Just had an early dinner and watched some rugby.

Looking into rooting a galaxy s know. I think i now what to do.
  25. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

As they say around these parts: "Shewt! D-U-R-X! yew dont know whatcher' missin"

Yep Chicken feets a real annual delicassy at the Android home! Its a family tradition "umbrello" (Gramp Rico) brought over from de island.

[​IMG]