The Tablet Tavern

Last Updated: 2015-05-10 14:14:35
  1. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

I am planning to root my third Streak. May do so in a few weeks. Got a Note but not planning on rooting until after getting all its current features and quirks down. Then can feel knowledgeable enough to offer suggestions, etc after experience with befor & after "look & feel"

We're looking at "phase 1" of our turkey-food chain starting Monday. Warmed up leftovers. Followed by Turkey sandwiches after that......and so on until its Turkey Smoothies, about 2 months before Thanksgiving again.

Advertisement
  2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Okayy cough * Types while confused * cough
  3. Rico ANDROID

Maybe we must be androdians from two totally different "galaxies".

The post commented on planning to root a device (cough*) in response to your post about planning to root a device. In the last post, the comment on leftovers (cough*) was in response to you food reference in the same root-plan post..

Now, I can overlook that. But if you are creeped out over my Avatar, then, those are "fight'n words"! Because that means you are practically talking about "my mamma"
    [​IMG]
    (they say we are 'spittn images) :l
    Lordvincent 90 likes this.
  4. Liamo_210

Mate you miss understood im not creeped out by your avatar i was just joking that i did not understand your comment. Sorry for any confusion
  5. Liamo_210

I fixed the post sorry i didnt make it clear
  6. Liamo_210

It was in reference to this post i was confused thats all.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  7. Liamo_210

Going watching tv know so i wont be posting for a bit.

Gonna make myself some popcorn anyone want some
  8. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

I'll take a bowl! Finally off work.. gonna watch some supernatural and relax! :thumbup:
  9. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

That's a really creepy image lol
  10. Liamo_210

Popcorn all around

Hulk are.you sure.you should be having popcorn seen all that butter can't be good for you. You won't be able to jump.
  11. Rico ANDROID

Awwwwwe!...now I really feel bad (....no, not MJ style....) for my rebuttal response. I wasnt upset, as you can see by the "mom & dad" pic, just making light of the conversation-posts (while also confused), but your latest post certainly cleared it up.

Re Chicken Feet Comments:
    In addition to my wonderful and (cough*) BEUTIFUL family photo, I can see how the first opening sentence can confuse anyone if you're not originally from or currently live in Texas, U.S.A. I opened the comment in a dialect known around these "neck of the woods" as "Texas Twang" (aka: "Texican"). Sorry about that, mate! The rest of the post basically a follow-up on a "chicken feet" discussion.

Now, if my family's (cough*) "Glamour Shot" creeped you out, then....them are (cough*) "fight'n words. Because you would be (cough*) "talking about my mamma"...ok just kidding again.

We Androids, are an extraordinarily large and proud family, and we KNOW we look (cough*) good. :rolleyes:
    FAMILY CREST Inscription Translate:"The Androids...We Dont Die, We Multiply"
  12. Liamo_210

Alright mate have a good one. :)
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  13. Liamo_210

O i probably wont be on before the poll ends tomorrow so someone try make sure what wins. Everyone get in your votes.

An remember if you cant find this thread tomorrow its because the name will be changed to the Tablet something or other.
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  14. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

For anyone that can't find the thread, if you go to your profile and click on "statistics" and you should be able to click on the "Find all posts by [your username here]" and find it that way :)

As Liamo said... the poll ends tomorrow @ 4.45pm, so get your votes in :D
  15. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

My option isn't there, so I'm not voting.:D
  16. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

If you've subscribed to the thread, the name change won't effect the subscription.

How come "Tablet Something or Other" wasn't part of the poll? I like that.
  17. PegS

PegS Member

Where's the poll? Heading off to look now...

By the way, the talk of chicken feet makes me hungry. Comes from being one of your Chinese-American gals.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  18. Unforgiven

The poll won't show up in Tapatalk. Click on a post, click on the more link (all the way on the right) and choose open in browser and you can vote there.:)
  19. wyndslash

can't wait to see what the new name will be :)

i sure hope google releases the other store options (music, books, etc) to my country soon. it's really the only thing keeping me from getting a google tablet. i wouldn't be able to maximize it.
  20. PegS

PegS Member

Heh, voted.
  21. Unforgiven

I still vote for "Thread"
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  22. Rico ANDROID

Hey i dont see "Cafe" added yet. I think it was SapTech's original suggestion
  23. Unforgiven

My suggestion was simply "Thread"
  24. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

I think someone asked for decaf ...

[​IMG]
  25. wyndslash

*waiting for the final count* :D