wyndslash Well-Known Member

man, i wasn't able to get the World of Goo during the 25-cent sale :(

Advertisement
  2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

It's still worth the 4 euro
  3. Liamo_210

Finally ordered an 8 gig. It took a while and its 4-5 weeks shipping but it will be worth it.

But here the irony of the whole.thing. You can't order this phone from Ireland so ihad to get someone from England to buy it for me. But when they ordered it they noticed it said it ships from Dublin. That means my phone will go from Dublin to England and back to Dublin again.
  4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Nice ... it reminds me of FedEx where everything goes through Memphis (or at least it used to)

Let's hope the shipping times are overly conservative.
  5. Liamo_210

Yeah I was thinking they are just trying to cover themselves just incase.

I actually know someone who got theres in a week even though it said 3 weeks shipping
  6. PegS

PegS Member

So I just got a Nexus 7. I decided my Note 10.1 is just not portable enough for commuting the way my Nook Color was (is). The first one had that dreaded screen lift issue. The 2nd one didn't, but I suspect it has a bit of the washed out screen issue instead. My Note's colors pop so much more. Even the Nook and my HTC EVO Shift phone seem to be more vibrant. Since it's not going to be my primary game etc. tablet, and will be used more for reading books and RSS feeds I can live with it. Otherwise, it seems to be snappy and all that. I'm a tad disappointed with JB, though, compared to ICS on my Note.
  7. Liamo_210

Congrats on the nexus 7 ;).

Really what dont you like about JB :confused:
  8. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

I just picked up a nexus 7 too, awesome tablet have not been able to put it down since I got it
  9. Liamo_210

STop it stop it :p Your making me want to buy one but i must not. :D
  10. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

But you must! ;)
  11. Liamo_210

You wouldnt believe how close i was to buying one the other day. I was in the shop told them id take it before realizing that i couldnt buy it. :p Hopefully my nexus 4 will help me refrain from buying any new tech toys :D

I only ordered it today and it dosnt seem to be working.
  12. Rcarnes91

Stop it haha I can't seem to pull my self off this thing for long enough to stop it
  13. PegS

PegS Member

I can't remember the list from last night, but today the thing that's annoying me is that the drop down tray doesn't allow me to turn Wifi on and off or Volume the way it does on my Note. It just takes me to the Settings to do it. I had to add separate widgets. It's always weird when they take away functionality with an update vs. adding to it.

Eh, no doubt as I get more used to it I'll find lots of things to love.

I'm also getting more used to the colors on the Nexus right now. They look less washed out than they did before. And I'll be good and stop holding it side by side with my other gadgets.
  14. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

That's not JB, per se, what you are missing is TouchWiz. That is only on Samsung devices.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  15. Liamo_210

Yeah samsung put a skin on their devices in order to add stuff thats why some devices are known as having Stock Android
  16. Liamo_210

Just finished all the wraping of the presents it took a while but atleast its finished
  17. Rcarnes91

The settings drop down has WiFi control and you have a volume control on the side,
  18. Rcarnes91

My kids stuff is still in garage, I did manage to put together his lightning McQueen bed though the old lady can do the rest
  19. Liamo_210

I dont have any kids so it ws mostly wrapping present for nieces and nephews but even then there was alot of stuff. :D Im begining to think we are spoiling them.
  20. Rcarnes91

Yeah family spoils my kid and they always get the loudest toys they can, I end up wanting to shoot my family by new years
    kymberlin likes this.
  21. Liamo_210

That's just how it is mate. Luckily I'm only around my nieces and nephews for a few days so I don't havr to listen to the constant hysteria
  22. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

Morning:D
  23. PegS

PegS Member

Ahhhh. Hm, interesting. I never thought there'd be an advantage to TouchWiz. Food for thought when I'm due for that new phone in Feb.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
  24. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

That's how I feel about the grandkids, when we get tired of all the noise, we can send them home... :p
  25. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide