• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Tablet Tavern

So my boss got an early Christmas present from his wife, a Nexus 10. Got to play with it a little bit yesterday. Pretty sweet, but I still don't care for that size.
He was asking about a way to access the harddrive at work. It's a standalone drive that's shared with many computers throughout the network. Anyone know an app he can use?
He got LogMeIn working though but dang is that thing slow as molasses.

Upvote 0
So my boss got an early Christmas present from his wife, a Nexus 10. Got to play with it a little bit yesterday. Pretty sweet, but I still don't care for that size.
He was asking about a way to access the harddrive at work. It's a standalone drive that's shared with many computers throughout the network. Anyone know an app he can use?
He got LogMeIn working though but dang is that thing slow as molasses.

Depends what you mean by access. If he just wants file access es file explorer can log onto network shares.

Reactions: breadnatty08
Upvote 0
What is Christmas in China like, Mike? I know New Years is a big deal.

Christmas is not an officially recognised holiday, apart from Hong Kong. Everyone will be at work, the schools and colleges are open as usual. There's plenty of decorations, lights and trees. It's rather seen as a prequel to Spring Festival/Lunar New Year, which is on Feb 10th. When almost everyone is on holiday, and goes home, sees family and friends etc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones