Last Updated: 2015-05-10 14:14:35
  1. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Who said it was a Christmas present :p

Advertisement
  2. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

Lol.

Google frustrates me. I wish I could upload photos manually to Google plus on my mobile instead of the instant upload option or sharing
  3. Liamo_210

Havnt been around much today as i rooted an old galaxy s in preperation for rooting my nexus 4 and s3 ;)
  4. Liamo_210

Morning all. Quiet here past few days , everyone busy cause of Christmas. I know I am. :rolleyes:
  5. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Sure is! We got our tickets already bought to see Les Mis on Christmas day. I saw the show a few years ago, should be interesting to see how the movie is.
  6. Liamo_210

Christmas day showings usually are special. Hope you have a good time.

I don't have much on for Christmas day just visiting some relatives and having dinner.
  7. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Hope that you enjoy it mate... my wife is a massive fan of Les Mis... I took her to London to see it for our first anniversary. Not really a fan of musicals... was surprised at how much I enjoyed it though... it was amazing!!

We were going to go and see it, but they've delayed it opening in the UK, so we have to wait until Jan 11th!
  8. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Hey, you guys do get SOME movies earlier than us. ;)
    She also saw it on Broadway in NYC on a class trip. It was a much different setup. When we saw it here just outside of DC, it was a very small stage with three visible sides. We were about 3 rows back. Awesome experience.
    This was the theater:
    Signature Theatre
    We've seen a couple other shows around town, but damn are they expensive! :eek:
    My favorite so far was Spring Awakening. Loved the music. We saw it at the Kennedy Center and had HORRIBLE seats. :rolleyes:
  9. wyndslash

10. D-U-R-X

Th girl who plays Eponine in the film was in the 25 year anniversary show. My wife bought the DVD... it's awesome!

Hey Wynd :)
  11. wyndslash

So full. Having a dinner with family and relatives at home. Lots of food:D
  12. Liamo_210

What you having ?
  13. wyndslash

We had lots of stuff. Local and Chinese food:D
  14. Liamo_210

Well have a good time.
    I just had some lunch and was browsing the play store for some apps.
  15. wyndslash

We're done. Now nursing a stomach ache:D
  16. Liamo_210

You now you've had a good dinner and that you've eaten enough when you are sick afterwords. :D
  17. Liamo_210

Happy holidays everyone :p
    D-U-R-X likes this.
  18. D-U-R-X

Happy Christmas... hope you have a good one mate!! :)

Hobbit tomorrow... tickets booked for Imax 3D :D
  19. Liamo_210

Hope you enjoy it mate. Son want to get your hopes up but i thought it was brilliant. And imax 3d should only add yo the experience. :D
  20. Liamo_210

Watching Michael McIntyre at the minute, got his new DVD. Anyone else enjoy his comedy?
  21. D-U-R-X

He's good, isn't he? :)

Seen him a couple of times... was the first stand up I'd seen actually :D
  22. Liamo_210

Never seen him live but I'm hoping I can see him some time in the next year.
  23. Liamo_210

What arena? Would love to see him in the o2 or Wembley. Never been to the o2 in england but have been to Wembley for a football match and tour.
  24. D-U-R-X

Thinking about it, I've only seen him once. It was at a theater in Sheffield a couple of years ago. My wife took me, as I'd never been to see any stand up before. I actually saw him on the Thursday night and then Jason Manford on the Friday night :)
  25. Liamo_210

Well that would of been a good 2 nights.