The Tablet Tavern

Last Updated:

1. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Yeah... was awesome! The seats on the second night were better (we were really high up when we saw MM) - both really funny though :)

Advertisement
  2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

I've seen dara o breen live in the o2 in ireland . The seats were in the first row on the balcony so it was a good night. :D
  3. D-U-R-X

I've not seen him... yet :)

I'd love to see him... my sister and her b/f have seen him a couple of times... they were at one of the ones that was filmed for his DVD :)
  4. Liamo_210

Really i wonder what that would be like.
  5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Merry Christmas folks.:)
  6. Liamo_210

Merry Christmas Pup and DURX.

Pup, hope you haven't left the Christmas shopping to the last minute.:p
  7. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Well apparently it's Christmas Eve, 24th December. Doesn't really feel like it though. We're all in school tomorrow, 3 classes tomorrow morning, and 1 in afternoon.

Merry Christmas anyway... :rolleyes:
  8. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

we've got the longest Christmas holiday in the world:D
  9. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Looks like Santa is making his first stop in 46 min. Though, I can't imagine there's a whole lot of kids in "Providenyia"?
    Google Santa Tracker
  10. Liamo_210

Happy Christmas eve everyone. No work for me again but it isn't by choice the economy is being real tough on me. I've been trying to put on a brave face this holiday season but I think my worry is beginning to show.
  11. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

I hope things look up for you, Liam
  12. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

So he's already picked up all the toys and things from Shantou City, Guangdong Province, China, where Santa's workshops are located. All his elves will having their Spring Festival holiday next month.
  13. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

^ :rofl:
  14. Liamo_210

15. Liamo_210

Was it more economical for the elves not to work in the north pole.
  16. Liamo_210

Going to mass in 2 hours. Not my ideal christmas eve plans but its better than going tomorrow morning ;)
  17. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

I much prefer the evening mass to the morning. Christmas day masses always seem somber. And the evening music seems more celebratory.
  18. Liamo_210

Ye they do seem more up beat. I usually go christmas morning but we were invited to my cousins this year and they live 1 hour and 30 minutes away so its best we leave early.
  19. D-U-R-X

Just sat with Mrs D (who's tracking Santa on Norad) and am watching Muppet's Christmas Carol :)

The Hobbit was AWESOME!! :D
  20. Liamo_210

Glad you enjoyed it. Just think well be watching the second one this time next year. I know they say you shouldnt wish your life away but i wish it was next year so we could see the hopbbit 2.
  21. Liamo_210

Hope your wife likes CM 9. ;)
  22. D-U-R-X

She's literally just said that she appreciates what I've done, but that she preferred it how it was before... even though it didn't work properly!
  23. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

So am I.

[​IMG]

:eek:
  24. Liamo_210

Well that must be disappointing. You going to flash a stock ROM or jus leave it ?
  25. Liamo_210

Nice to see your back to your comedic self :D

:confused: