The Tablet Tavern

Last Updated: 2015-05-10 14:14:35
  1. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

So everyone what's the plan for tomorrow. Let me guess get up go to work. Pretend to work Go on android forums . That's what ill be doing anyway

Advertisement
  2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Checking in from my tethered N7.:cool:
  3. Liamo_210

I'm on my xoom 2 . We are still trying to come up with a good name for the thread any suggestions
  4. Unforgiven

I'm about as creative as a steamy pile of cow dung. I'll see if I can come up with something.
  5. Liamo_210

Well you never know something might inspire you. And that sentence was pretty creative ;)
  6. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

DON'T LAUGH, but...

Anyone else here have a Viewsonic gTablet? :eek:

I kid you not: we have a rooted & ROMmed gTab with a 1.1 bootloader that came back from warranty repairs fully stock, unrooted with a 1.2 bootloader. I SO want to ROM this puppy with a Jelly Bean ROM, but my sister-in-law is now officially addicted to playing Angry Birds on it.

Can I back up the Angry Birds app & data? Well, Titanium Backup will only do that rooted... and the tablet's not rooted.

Will Z4Root or one of the other one-clicks work as far as getting TiBU to work and back up this data so I can NVFlash it with ClockworkMod and then install a Jelly Bean ROM? I know the NVFlash will wipe the internal memory, as will the repartitioning. Any advice here would be appreciated :)
  7. Stuntman

Stuntman Well-Known Member

8. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

Nobody considered just "The Tablet Hole"?
  9. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Checking in from the office with the new Lenovo laptop, almost lunch time, voted in the ballot.

Where is the best place to sell snow? Ebay? Amazon? I've just that I've got about 5 tonnes of it for sale.
  10. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

I just want to say I am still proud of my Dell Streak Phone/Tablet and this baby sings like it did on its birffing day. I am a "landscape-orientation-type guy and my T.E.D.-IV likes its apps in landscape.

Hopefully this new tablet watering hol...."oops" I mean, this fine new establishment will go eazie on my b
  11. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Peaks in :)

Whats wrong with assimilation? :p :D:smokingsomb:
  12. Liamo_210

Nothing wrong with it Aj but were Is the fun in it ask yourself that.
  13. Liamo_210

Just back from work man it was exhausting . So how's everybody doing
  14. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Back from work already?!?!? Not bad, btw - you?
  15. ajdroidx

Android Tablet consortium? :)
  16. Liamo_210

I started early and worked on a few saturdays so they owed me.

Anyone know what the stars beside the thread mean ?
  17. ajdroidx

I believe its user ratings.
  18. Unforgiven

I vote for "Thread":p

Throw em all off.:rofl:
  19. ajdroidx

Nothing to see here folks, move along.... :D
  20. Liamo_210

User ratings ah ok.

See Pup i told you youd think of something amazing i can see it know THREAD 5000 posts. That being said all the posts would be asking what the thread is about. It would be chaos.
  21. Unforgiven

You see the evil in my diabolical plan.
  22. Liamo_210

It would be genius nobody would see it coming. And since your a mod everyone would think your good but your really on the dark side. We could rule the forums ha.
  23. Liamo_210

Anyone know waht tab in the world has the highest PPI. Is it the nexus 10 ?
  24. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

I was thinking about getting rid of my 32GB A500 for a Nexus 7. I recon I should be able to get enough cash for the A500 for (at least) the 16GB version, but would prefer the 32GB version.

The thing is, I think that going down in screen size could be too much of an issue for me. I realize that the Nexus 10 has come out, but I'm worried that I won't be able to stretch the funds that far!
  25. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

New Nexus 10 owner checking in. :hello:

What shenanigans is this?