The Tablet Tavern

Last Updated: 2015-05-10 14:14:35
  1. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

I've been thinking of gettin rid of FB too... only thing is, I use it to upload pics when I take em for a couple of friends who run a couple of nights at some clubs. FB has just started to do my head in though!

Advertisement
  2. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

i upload my pictures/videos to google+ and dropbox
  3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Use Photobucket now. App is nice. Now, when I go into the Gallery on my phone, right next the the "share" button there's one to immediately upload to Photobucket. Super handy. :)
  4. wyndslash

i haven't used photobucket in ages :p
  5. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

So united one as i expected. I won 60 euro on a 10 pound bet and 20 euro on another 10 pound bet so not too bad . :D
  6. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Picked up a note 10.1 this afternoon :D
  7. Liamo_210

Great news for you :rolleyes:
  8. Liamo_210

:beer::beer: anyone ?
  9. wyndslash

give me orange juice any day :p
  10. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

I'll take a brandy and egg nog!
  11. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

What, I'm not welcome here!?
    Guess I will return it and go back to the ipad :(
  12. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

A rude awaking this morning at 3AM. The communal central heating system(Made in China :rolleyes:) self destructed in a torrent of hot water and a large cloud of steam. Should be all dried out by this evening.
  13. wyndslash

eep :( that stinks.
  14. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

So does half the population of Inner Mongolia.

Useless factoid:
    There are more Manchester United fans in China than the entire population of Manchester.
  15. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Yeh...stink of wet bedding and furniture. Apparently the hot water radiator in the room above mine decided to commit suicide. All my personal stuff is dry fortunately, the school will sort the rest out today. I thought I was dreaming at first, it was just like hot tropical rain. Then there was a lot of commotion from upstairs.

It's not like domestic central heating in UK, with tiny microbore pipes and slimeline radiators. These are large radiators with 2 inch pipes feeding them, and I think it's pressurised as well.
  16. wyndslash

Are you from the UK originally?
  17. Liamo_210

Nope your welcome . So is it any good?
  18. Liamo_210

His eye Monday blues working out for you?
  19. Liamo_210

Just looked back to the first page of the thread and seen this thread was started almost 2 months ago. 2000 posts in around 60 days. Needless to say I need to get out more :p
  20. Liamo_210

Anyone around ?
  21. D-U-R-X

I'm an oblong ;)
  22. D-U-R-X

23. Liamo_210

That reminded me of some funny family guy episodes such as the shawshank redemption episode.

Also the Shawshank redemption is a great movie might have to watch it again :D
  24. D-U-R-X

LOVE family guy... really like that episode - made my youngest brother watch it a couple of years ago... he couldn't believe that he'd not seen that one before!! :D

Yeah - really good film. My wife usually thinks that the films I like are rubbish... she loved it though - another one worth checking out... A Beautiful Mind :D
    Liamo_210 likes this.
  25. Liamo_210

Will have to watch that sometime so seen as every film suggested here I've enjoyed.

I love family guy to but I don't watch it as much as id like to. In fact I hadn't watched one for a couple of weeks until I seen your post so I went I watched the first episode I could find. Forgot how stupidly funny that show is. :p