The Theme Request Thread

Last Updated:

1. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Per the mighty GrandMasterB's request, I'm starting a new thread for everyone to request themes they would like to see on their Incredible. I am not a themer, personally (I've changed the color scheme of a few apps, but that's pretty much the extent of my skill), so this thread is a big shout out to all of those who are more talented than I.

Please post your requests in the following format:

1. Theme Name and Download Link

2. ROM to which you would like the theme ported

3. Is the theme a Sense theme? Yes or No (It's easier to port a theme for Sense UI to a Sense UI ROM, and easier to port a Non-Sense theme to Non-Sense ROM)

4. Is the theme HDPI? Yes or No (It is much more difficult to port non-HDPI themes to our phone because they are made for phones with a lower screen resolution. It's doable, but there's a lot more effort involved)

Advertisement
    GrandMasterB likes this.
  2. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok. I'll go first. I have 2 theme requests. These are, in my personal opinion, the two best themes I've seen so far for any android device. I am well aware that they will require extra work due to the themes not being HDPI, and I am willing to donate for the work required to port them over.

a. More Vintage Less War theme by Manup456 [Theme] More Vintage Less War RC33 V1.41/V1.42 and ADP1.1 V1.41 - xda-developers
    b. Leather theme by Mannyb [Theme] Leather [JFv1.4x ADP1.1h/RC33/RC9 - Updated 03/10/09] - xda-developers

2. CyanogenMod 6.0.2 (or 6.1 once it comes out)

3. No. Not a Sense theme

4. No. Not HDPI

3. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

Both these themes are quite amazing. I hope somebody can get it done :)

4. DirtDiver

DirtDiver Member

I'm not too picky, Just a good blue theme with maybe a rotary lock screen and smooth icons incorporated. ALL BLUE

I've been trying to combine these but just get boot loops. i'm still a greenhorn.

Regards

5. SynisterWolf

SynisterWolf Well-Known Member

If your on skyraiders rom 3.2 there is a blue theme with rotary lock screen.
    If you click my photos on my account on here you can see screen shots.

6. danglr09

danglr09 Well-Known Member

I know this is not how its susposed to be requested but i would love a great almost exact copy of the iphone 4 layout and icons (theme)

7. crazyg0od33

crazyg0od33 Well-Known Member

8. wedgemoose

wedgemoose Well-Known Member

My favorite has always been the "Dirty Paper" theme. I don't know if it can be done for the Dinc but i would love it if it could.......