• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The VS840ZV8 have come

An issue I and my brother who has the same device have run across is this. The quick reply or message popup system has stopped working entirely. I still get notifications, it just won't popup anymore. I've tried disabling and enabling the option and restarting the phone, but I've had no luck. Has anyone else run into this problem? If so, is the upgrade responsible and do you have any solutions?

Upvote 0
An issue I and my brother who has the same device have run across is this. The quick reply or message popup system has stopped working entirely. I still get notifications, it just won't popup anymore. I've tried disabling and enabling the option and restarting the phone, but I've had no luck. Has anyone else run into this problem? If so, is the upgrade responsible and do you have any solutions?

Yeah just noticed that on mine as well. Haven't figured out why yet or how to fix it yet.

Upvote 0
Neither have I. I contacted LG by email. And got the following reply:

Thank you for contacting LG Electronics

------Reply to Your Inquiry-------

There unfortunately is no way to restore this feature back in light of the newest Software Update.

The only way to get it back would be to revert back to the previous Software version (which isn&#39t possible), or in a future Update which has yet to be announced.

Thank you and be blessed this New Year, Koby!

So darn. I seem to have replaced the feature with few problems, with the wonderful app: SMS Popup.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones