The wait is killing me!!General

Last Updated:

1. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

I missed the short window of waiting for the 2nd batch to become available is horrible!! but i guess there is an upside i get to hear about whats wrong with the phone before i spend the 700 at the play store(i need 2)

2. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Mine already shipped and the wait is killing me lol
  3. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

Sorry to report that the device is great and you'll love it when you get one. Good luck.
  4. njs11usc

njs11usc Well-Known Member

Its gonna be awhile too. I read that its backordered 3 weeks on pocketnow
  5. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Googles been emailing people the 3 weeks figure. Many sites have reported on it.

Seems to only be affecting some
  6. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

My tMobile prepaid SIM package is just sitting here laughing at me...
  7. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

Just wait until people start getting their bumpers with no phone to use it on
    musolff92 likes this.
  8. Farru503

Farru503 Well-Known Member

9. kalaster

kalaster Well-Known Member

same here, I ordered a sim card from straight talk, overnight shipping this morning. after the back-order email, i raged for 2 min, then thought that i should cancel my sim card purchase. mere seconds later, i got a shipment email... :(
  10. Rcarnes91

Yeah the back orders suck People are complaining on all the news sites, oh well stuff like this happens Hopefully it will get back in stock soon, but it still works out i can see how many people break the glass on the back in the first couple weeks to know if i need a case or not
  11. Dolmangar

Dolmangar Well-Known Member

I've got the double wammy since I'm waiting for my Pebble Watch too!

Still no official date on that Pebble, although I assume my N4 will show up before it does :)
  12. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

"Luckily" I'm having trouble selling my 32gb S3, so at least I have that to keep me company until the Nexus becomes available again...
  13. strausd

strausd Well-Known Member

If you just want somebody to take it off your hands, I guess I could help you out ;)
  14. Rcarnes91

I wish I was suffering with a Samsung galaxy, I am stuck with a Motorola triumph worst phone I have ever owned
  15. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

^^ I'm a phone addict. In 2012 I've owned an iPhone 4, AT&T Note, International Note, iPhone 4S, AT&T S3, iPhone 5, and now Verizon S3... Waiting (im)patiently to own a Nexus 4 now.
  16. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

I'll let you know if it comes to that...;)
  17. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

...I hope they have the nexus4 in stock by christmas,..
  18. strausd

strausd Well-Known Member

I hope the one I ordered a few days ago gets delivered by Christmas ;)
  19. acp

acp Well-Known Member

Wow I thought I was the only phone nut.

In the last 12 months, iPhone 4, 4s, 5, Samsung GS2, Skyrocket, Motorola Atrix. I probably would have got the GS3, but I honestly don't like it.

I'm selling the iPhone 5 Monday, so ideally I wanted the N4 by then but that's not going to happen, so I will be purchasing a temp phone this weekend.
  20. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

HaHa I moved from AT&T to my parents Verizon family plan JUST to get the iPhone 5, I used it for a day and sold it for $825 (after paying $199). It was the best thing I've ever used an iPhone for :D

Right now I'm using an LG Accolade on that VZW plan while I attempt to sell my GS3. I left that phone off the list for obvious reasons... lol
  21. DexTyler

DexTyler Well-Known Member

What I'm afraid of is that after it's restocked, it'll be bought by others like myself and run out of stock again just as quickly and then there will be a longer wait again. At this rate, some of us may not even get it until January!

Google had better get a good stock pile behind them, because I'll be one very irritated customer if it goes out of stock again. 3 weeks is torture.