1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

The wait. . . The wait is killing me!General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. HanSolo

HanSolo Well-Known Member

Lol, sorry, I needed something to pierce the shrieking boredom and impatience of waiting for my beast.

Samsung brand, super fast. $59 on amazon.

Advertisement
  2. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Please don't do this again. A man my age can't take that much excitement :p
  3. HanSolo

Sorry!

I can be a pest.

The posters on the GNex thread can well attest to that!
  4. redpill2016

redpill2016 Well-Known Member

Thanks, was there something in the description that would be a tip off as to whether it would fit a Note 3 or not?
  5. kg6epf

kg6epf Well-Known Member

The top one is Micro SD, (most phones these days), the bottom one is regular size SD (most cameras, laptops, etc).
    redpill2016 likes this.
  6. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

No biggie, I was "that guy":p in the Galaxy S3 Verizon Pre-launch thread & the same goes for the S3 Watering Hole :thumbup:
  7. atrain311

atrain311 Well-Known Member

I recall all too well. :)
  8. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

Tomorrow has come & gone (well,24 hrs anyway) & no movement/word from T-MOBILE or UPS,so,I called & cancelled my pre-order,will be picking up locally on 10/2.

The CSR stated that it may take 24-48 hrs for the cancellation to show up.Not sure if this is the standard M.O. or,I was just "lucky" :rolleyes: & called as they were experiencing technical difficulties w/their system.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Translation: they'll ship one within 30 minutes after I pick one up locally. ;)
  9. TexasRelic

TexasRelic Active Member

I called my T-Mobile business account rep and he says that they will ship on Oct 2nd, I have no other option but to wait since I can only pre-order with my account rep since the pre-order was not open to Enterprise/Government account until the international ship date of the 25th (it back ordered as soon as he placed the order). Hope it arrives on the 3rd or at least this week. :rolleyes:

I hope you get yours on the 2nd!
    KOLIO likes this.
  10. zendroid

zendroid Guest

Tomorrow is a new day :)
  11. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

^^^^^
    THX!

The ship date of 10/2 is what I suspected was going on & decided to CNX the on-line pre-order,not so much of being impatient over one or two more days of waiting,but,I elected the $24.95 UPS NEXT DAY shipping option,seemed pointless & a waste of money,literally being a day late & a dollar ($25 MORE LIKE IT) short.................... :shot:
  12. Carnotaurus

Carnotaurus Active Member

I need this phone so bad, I still don't have a smartphone yet.
  13. Richluck

Richluck New Member

It feels so great when you make the switch from a feature phone to a smart phones. Makes you wonder how you lived without one for so long.
  14. Carnotaurus

Carnotaurus Active Member

The Note 2 didn't have 32 gig minimum, and all the other phones were just too small. I don't have good eyesight so that was a huge turnoff.
  15. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

Me too. A week today.

[​IMG]
  16. redpill2016

redpill2016 Well-Known Member

Mashing F5 on the AT&T Order Status page. Arrrrghghhh
  17. luxurytrader

luxurytrader Member

Actually speaking to customer retention dept (as i write) and they're telling me ATT currently does not have stock of Note 3's, short by about 7500 pcs. I'm being offered free family texting for 6 months. Actual ship out date they're targeting is around 10/11-10/13. I've preordered on Sept.6th.
  18. HanSolo

I'm getting so sick of Verizon.

So many people are getting theirs, all these reviews are up, and we are more than a week out.

Verizon sucks so much! Oh how I hate them.
  19. kg6epf

kg6epf Well-Known Member

I would tend to agree, until I actually have to use my phone as a phone. Then there is simply no better network in my area. I wish it were different as I would drop them in a heartbeat. As for now, I'm stuck.
    BobF and atrain311 like this.
  20. atrain311

atrain311 Well-Known Member

But patience is a virtue, Han.

...yeah, bleep that, I don't have it either.
  21. stoneyb245

stoneyb245 Active Member

glad to see you on here waiting also Chief, alot of help and guidance with people on the sorcery/nexus forum..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus, aokp, apop
    The_Chief likes this.
  22. droidobsessed

droidobsessed Well-Known Member

Lol
  23. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

Tmobile has their demo out of the floor! Picking mine up in the am!! It's sharp! Won't be sleeping tonight!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.