• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The wait. . . The wait is killing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting to see if he comes back to chime in on what his order status said.. want to believe this and every other hopeful date I've read recently.. I ordered 9-6, was supposed to open the pre-order page up at 9am, and wore out the refresh button waiting that first day.. called cs, and verified it was opening Friday and said yes... but couldn't order it until 1030..

Upvote 0
I just stopped into a Sprint store, they just told me the phone is available today, if the store got any stock in. This store did not have any in stock yet, but will have some by next week.

It's being sold for $350 with a new line or upgrade.

I'll be in the store next Monday to see if it's there. I really want to try this phone out!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Last time I waited on a phone was a couple of years ago-the thunderbolt fiasco was too much to take, it dragged and dragged until I got an iphone. I want my note 3 yesterday and I cant help but think the release date will get postponed.
This is very easy compared to waiting on the TB- that was pure torture

Upvote 0
Last time I waited on a phone was a couple of years ago-the thunderbolt fiasco was too much to take, it dragged and dragged until I got an iphone. I want my note 3 yesterday and I cant help but think the release date will get postponed.

I hate Verizon so much!

But in the end, they know they can pooch screw us till we're forced to get around using a walker and get away with it.

Where else am I going to go? AT&T with no unlimited and throttling?

T-Mobile and their sucky network?

Sprint? Please.

They know I'm not going anywhere.

Frakking Verizon.

Upvote 0

wow.. were just waiting till the 10th, and maybe earlier in the week.. never thought it may not even come then.. stoney does not like this..

Upvote 0

I too waited forever for the ThunderBolt. That was ridiculous. Then finally a mid March day came and its big, clunky ass was in my hands.

Then there was the GNEX saga I took part in. That one speaks for itself.

I'm starting to wonder if it is just me. Am I ruining it for all of you? (Ducks and runs!)

Upvote 0
I will probably cancel on the 8th. I can't imagine going to Best Buy in the morning, picking up my Note 10.1, then having to wait for the N3 to be delivered. I'd much rather just go to Verizon, pick up Galaxosaurus, then go to Best Buy and pick up Notezilla.

It will be like driving to the elementary school first, and then the junior high, to pick up my monstrous beast children.

Come on weekend, hurry up and get over with!!!

Upvote 0
Was gonna cancel my pre-order tomorrow night if it doesn't ship, however, I'm a little worried about doing that now that the website says their on "back order". Does this mean they won't be in the store on the 10th if we cancel the pre-order???? I know our corporate store doesn't even have a demo or any stock yet. Any thoughts?

Upvote 0
So if I decide to cancel on the ninth I just call and then pick it up in store when released?

With all the weirdness with vzw's current "pre-order" shifting to "back-order", plus nobody really has been able to get a 100% guarantee that they'll be able to get one in the store on the 10th. I'm deciding to keep my pre-order and go with the flow. I've got 5 iPhone 5s' on backorder right now after the debacle of that launch. I'm playing it safe. Just my 2 cents...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones