The Walking Dead (Midseason Finale)

Last Updated:

1. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

I missed the last episode due to a damn essay that I had to complete. AMC is going to do another airing on Friday night.

2. mrsbelpit

mrsbelpit Well-Known Member

love this show.
    davoid, damule6666, Gmash and 2 others like this.
  3. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

Ondemand for the win?

I dont remember the last time I watched a show when it aired. Always forget or get busy.
  4. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

Yeah, that would be the only option since the episodes aren't available online
  5. xjestersdeadx

xjestersdeadx Well-Known Member

this is a great show. too bad only 6 episodes this year, we'll have to wait until next OCTOBER for more!
  6. stings

stings Member

Love it m8s, seen 4 last night, got to download it here in GB, BUT ONLY 6 ? they are all the same now, get the money in first, then we will give them another 6 ?
  7. gmauser71

gmauser71 Member

My all time favorite show, it rocks!!!
  8. glockjs

glockjs Well-Known Member

yeah the show is on the top of my list atm...missed the last episode still need to watch it :( its on the dvr and i waaas gonna watch it tonight but damnit SGU popped up on there too lol
  9. TheGoatLantern

They got the go-ahead for 13 more episodes after the episode 2 aired. Think of it this way, no matter how good the source material was the idea of a gore filled zombie ongoing series was bucking conventional wisdom. Now it seems it was a no-brainer
  10. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

I believe the way it worked is do 6 and see if people are really interested. I don't think AMC was really expecting there to be so many viewers.
  11. TheGoatLantern

Last night's episode was awesome, sucks that there is only one more until next year :(
  12. websnoop

websnoop Member

Luvs this show, another Brit rocks the helm. All I hope is the writers don’t go all twatty on us….keep it cool guys….please.
  13. KUDOS 555

KUDOS 555 Well-Known Member

6 stunning eps, main story is told, leave it at that, but guess the cash cow will push out more, drama is to tell a story, soap opera to keep recycling the same story

anyone know what the track was in the final few minutes, kind of liked it
  14. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I have all 13 of the graphic novels, and trust me, the main story has not been told. The original cb writer is on board, so I don't think he will let them ruin his baby. The great thing about this series (at least in the books) is there is no way you can see what's coming next. This guy will kill off any character, at any time, no matter how beloved. For anyone who hasn't read any of the books, hang on, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

ps -the reason they only made 6 episodes is so they could premier on Halloween.
  15. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Already bought season one one Blu Ray :) Great show
  16. CandyApple

CandyApple New Member

Love the show can't wait for season 2
  17. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

I don't think it's On Demand. They just replayed it a couple of weeks ago. They will probably replay it again when season 2 starts.

18. Snedd

Snedd Well-Known Member

Watched the first episode the other night (its on Demand 5 on Virgin catch up TV and the channel 5 web site). Great show.
  19. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

20. TheCompBoy

TheCompBoy Well-Known Member

Oh intresting.. Ima watch this.
  21. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

22. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member

I know amazon had a sale on the DVD for something like $15. Dunno if it's still going on.
  23. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member

They actually did it as a miniseries and weren't expecting it to take off like it did. The next season should be more episodes. This is what I hear anyway.
  24. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

13 episodes next season.
    tube517 and damule6666 like this.
  25. damule6666

damule6666 Well-Known Member

Been following the Books since ish #1..