1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

The Weather Widget Time Settings?Support

1. How can I change it? Since Sunday (daylight savings) its been one hour behind. I did a search but nothing that has been suggested has worked. has anyone else been able to work around this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. malvizuris

malvizuris New Member

Same problem here,i haven't find anything to fix the savings time on the weather widget
  3. Rlwallace

Rlwallace Active Member

same here
  4. Still have not been able to fix this. So ended up downloading fancy widget from the marketplace, and I actually like it better than the stock widget. plus it's free
  5. hoodlums562

hoodlums562 Active Member

I am using the stock widget and it updated the time automatically for me but it took a few days for some reason!
  6. Mylili0412

Mylili0412 New Member

I found out if you go into setting, then applications, then running application and stop it, and restart your phone it set its self to the right time
  7. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

Uninstall and reinstall should fix it

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  8. jmwinf146

jmwinf146 Well-Known Member

Clear data and stop did nothing for this widget. FW was the way for me. 2 things tho when in plain mode and I restart the phone the time will be off. After I reconnect to the network it's back to normal. Last thing time setting time zone? Im in Miami Florida I thought was eastern -5.. In the phone setting its eastern -4. I guess that's why the time is off in that widget.
  9. palexogr

palexogr New Member

The solution for me was to fix time zone.I hope it help
  10. paarlberg

paarlberg Active Member

If you use the current city, it will be off. If you enter your city and not use current, it will work fine.