The websearch test

Last Updated:

1. LaserDroid

LaserDroid Member This Topic's Starter

So a friend of mine decided to test out the speed of his new blackberry, sorry cant remember the model but its the brand new one, which ever that is vs my droid.

So we each put in Mcdonalds.com and pressed go at the exact same time. Both of us were using Verison 3G, sitting in the same location and with no other apps running at the time to bog one down or the other.

As soon as I pressed go, I had the site up almost instantly while his took about 5 seconds more to load. Im not bashing the blackberry which is still very fast, very reliable, and a very nice piece of work but as far as the speed test goes, the Droid beat the pants off of it.

Next Im putting my droid up against a brank new Iphone. Will keep you filled in on the details.

PS: it was a fun little test since afterwards we exhanged phones and got to tool around with each other's toy. The blackberry is a cool thing but I prefer my droid.

Advertisement
  2. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

Ah, not even a contest really. As I understand, the BB OS is antiquated and the browser quite awful. Your Droid probably possesses plain better hardware too.