The Wife's EnlightenGeneral

Last Updated: 2012-02-07 14:30:07
  1. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

The Wife have had this phone about a week and since Saturday, it's been turning itself off on its own, randomly. We've called Verizon and they couldn't solve it and we tried everything we could find on trying to fix it.

VZ is going to send her another one and hopefully it won't have the problem.

Has anyone else been having this issue?

Thnx.

Advertisement
  2. shadokreep

shadokreep Member

that don't seem normal. mine don't do that so your wife's is probably defected.
  3. saptech

Thanks for the reply. She did get another phone.

The phone have a 2gb sim card. Now we would like to know do information such as Contacts, Pictures, MP3s automactically save to the sim card?
    Also how can we transfer the data to the new sim card or can she use the old sim in the new phone?
    How can we view what's on the sim card using the phone?

Thnx.
  4. alpha0990

alpha0990 Well-Known Member

saptech likes this.
  5. saptech

Thanks for the comments. She did get another Enlighten phone and we were able to get her files using a USB cable from the computer to her phone.
  6. saptech

Well, the wife still having issues with this phone. Maybe rooting it might help, but I'm not into rooting yet. Anywho, she is having issues with the phone turning itself off or screen going black while using it. Battery drains very fast, we tried changing settings etc.

So she contacted Amazon Wireless, where we bought the phone, and they are going to let her switch to a completely different phone. She's going with the one I have, the Stratosphere. She like using a physical keyboard and I wanted her to get something without physical kb and let me have it and she take mine. She didn't go for that. :confused:

Just a thought about this phone.