The "Wooo Hooo" I just ordered My Nexus 4 Thread!General

Last Updated: 2013-11-01 14:43:30
  1. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Ok people...it still may be 3:45am on the east coast! But I suspect there will be alot of Happy Posters sounding off in a few hours!

And I for sure will be one of them...

Advertisement
  2. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Well-Known Member

You mean unhappy posters fighting a crashed google site and unable to process an order / payment :(
  3. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

Yeah I was hoping Nexus 4 would be trending on Twitter right now and it just might but for all the wrong reasons. People are bent.
  4. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Well-Known Member

I hoped Googled learned a bit after the Nexus 7 order issues - same deal - feels like waiting for an iPhone ... Darn DejaVu ...
  5. Ze Veteran

Ze Veteran Well-Known Member

Waiting for the 16G.
  6. keanoo

keanoo Active Member

Order placed
    Thank you. Your order has been placed, and you will receive an email shortly with the details of your purchase.
    ITEM PRICE QTY TOTAL
    Nexus 4 (8GB)
  7. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

Yeah if that same crap happens here in the States no way I settle for an 8GB.
  8. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

I agree...there is absolutely no way I settle! 8GB is just simply not enough space for me!
  9. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Nahh, ordering the i5 was a piece of cake for me! This is just simply ridiculous right now...Google needs to just give us a solid set in stone time.
  10. desarenezitic

desarenezitic Well-Known Member

Got my 8GB (what I wanted anyway) in the UK around 8:45 am, Play Store was a bit of a hassle. Had it in cart several times, lots of errors coming up and clicked accept and buy on 3 seperate occasions but the last one went through and have since confirmed I only ordered one! Now just waiting for it to be delivered.

The XDA thread was (is) going off, lot's of p***ed of people there.
  11. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Congrats...

I just can't understand why Google wouldn't be better prepared for this? It's as if they don't understand that alot of people out here really want a pure Vanilla Google experience on their device...
  12. desarenezitic

Yeah or that they want to be able to say it 'sold out within minutes'.
  13. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

I honestly think this is a serious science project for Google! To really see how demand will shape up for the N4
  14. kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier Well-Known Member

15. desarenezitic

Shipping is
  16. dunjamon

dunjamon Well-Known Member

Has anyone managed to get a 16gb one yet?
  17. Farru503

Farru503 Well-Known Member

This is bullsh
  18. pkrboo

pkrboo Active Member

I ordered a 16gig at 0815 this morning
  19. ThEGr33k

ThEGr33k Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I'm one of the ones that are left scratching their heads wondering wtf was going on. Added to cart about 20 times got to press order about 15 times and every time it crashed and I had to start again... Never got one.

I wasn't willing to settle for 8GB version as that is just silly for me. So guess ill have to wait and see what happens...

Gutted!

Just like to add; get it together Google for everyones sake!
  20. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Sorry to hear of all the troubles everyone is dealing with. Reminds me of the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon launch, wow was that a cluster! Hopefully its only a day, or couple of hour delay, as opposed to the month we had to wait.
  21. dunjamon

dunjamon Well-Known Member

How did you manage that?! I was trying from 8am and it kept throwing up errors.
  22. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ordered my 16GB model at 08:20
  23. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Wonder why it's still available for UK folks and not here? Is the US launch coming later in the day?
  24. Duncs

Duncs Well-Known Member

I feel your pain, i had a very similar experience and also have nothing to show for it !! It was so annoying to keep putting things in my basket for it to just crash and burn and decide to empty my basket at the same time.
  25. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Rumors I'm hearing now is US launch at 9am PST. Good luck folks!