The "Wooo Hooo" I just ordered My Nexus 4 Thread!General

Last Updated:

1. ThEGr33k

ThEGr33k Well-Known Member

I think its down to the not knowing what is going on that annoys me the most. Why cant they just tell us what the situation is!? All I hear is speculation constantly. :mad:

2. Dolmangar

Dolmangar Well-Known Member

I was wondering about that. No option to buy yet here in Wash. DC. However the "Coming November 13th notice is gone".

I'm ready on the refresh button. But 9am PST is 12 Noon (EST) here.
  3. Droid_Genius

Droid_Genius Well-Known Member

Same I look on site and says coming soon still....8GB works just fine for me
  4. Dolmangar

I meant the notice on the right side of the page in the description. It used to say "Available for order November 13th" or something similar. That is gone. But yes I still see the "Coming Soon" on the left side with the Notify Me button.
  5. Saad87

Saad87 Member

I think Google called it the Nexus 4 because there were only about 4 devices available on launch.
  6. Dolmangar

COTD Nomination?
  7. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Well-Known Member

I wonder if Google puts the price up once they have stock again :/
  8. idic

idic Well-Known Member

I lol'd at this... despite the fact I didn't get one yet :(
  9. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

Just picked my 16GB up from an O2 store.

I got fed up not being able to get past the proceed button on Google Play and upgraded.

I had a quick play in the shop with a demo unit and first impressions are OK. Not a huge upgrade from the GNex and the back IS a little bit disco. I know some reviews say you can hardly see the glints but you can. The footprint is nice and is actually visibly smaller than the GNex.

Will hopefully have time for a play tonight.
  10. Gomjaba

First impressions are OK and you paid
  11. g_patrick15

g_patrick15 Well-Known Member

I wonder if T-Mobile will be selling these for $350 sans contract. If so, I may have to call around just in case I don't get one on Google Play.
  12. Gomjaba

What shocks me more is that people actually buy "Pre-Order" handsets on eBay for twice the price - if people would stop buying them those people who's sole intention is eBay would stop buying the whole flippin stock :(
  13. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

Went on sale 30 minutes early here in Cali!!!!!

Order placed
    Thank you. Your order has been placed, and you will receive an email shortly with the details of your purchase.
    Nexus 4 (16GB) $349.00 1 $349.00
    Subtotal: $349.00
    Shipping: $13.99
    Tax: $27.05
    Total: $390.04
  14. sg2544

sg2544 New Member

Just bought a 16gb Nexus 4 in Google Play Canada! Start buying before it's too late!!
  15. Dolmangar

16. HyperM3

HyperM3 Well-Known Member

I struggled with the cart as well and even called support on it but they were no help. Got my order in for the 16g and bumper though!!! Super psyched.
  17. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

COngrats to those of you who got one, but sounds like UK's problems are repeating here... Lots of failures. Good luck people, keep trying!
  18. lee_arlva

lee_arlva Member

:)The site seemed to go live around 11:30 am EST. After a couple of error messages (with both the initial buy and then with processing the payment through Google Wallet), I succeeded.
  19. McCookie

McCookie Well-Known Member

Bought my 16gb N4 at 8:10, took 10-15 seconds to go to next step each time I pressed something on the website.
    Straight after my order both 8 & 16gb models were saying "coming soon" again.
  20. sg2544

sg2544 New Member

Looks like the 16gb is out of stock already in Canada! That was quick!
  21. Tab101User

Tab101User Member

I grabbed two of the 16GB Nexus 4's at 11:39am eastern time.

[edit: I am located in the US]
  22. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Well-Known Member

Just ordered but no email conformation?!?!

My CC acct was charged and I placed my order while on the phone with GPlay Support and he confirmed it went through. How do I get a conformation email? Anyone else have this issues? Im in Georgia BTW....
  23. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Well-Known Member

Same. I got one....did u get a conformation email?
  24. McCookie

McCookie Well-Known Member

Took 2 hours for me to get my confirmation e-mail.