The "Wooo Hooo" I just ordered My Nexus 4 Thread!General

Last Updated:

1. KaiserM715

KaiserM715 Member

I ordered mine (16GB) on 11/28 with "shipping in 4-5 weeks" in my order email.

Advertisement
  2. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Ordered a 16gb receipt says 2-3 weeks:cool:
  3. Karl_in_Chicago

Karl_in_Chicago Well-Known Member

Just to add a data point on shipping times - I ordered 2 N4's last week on 11/27 and received a confirmation email stating they would ship in 1-2 weeks. I was surprised to receive an email this weekend that my order had shipped with a link to UPS showing that they had actually arrived in Chicago Friday night are they are now out on the truck for delivery today (Monday, 12/3).
  4. GorillaTheHutt

GorillaTheHutt Well-Known Member

i ordered on the 27th when it said 2-3 weeks wait and just got the shipping notification! woohoo, it begins!
  5. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Congrats man! Nothing like an early gift from Santa...
  6. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Just got my shipping email w/tracking # today(December 6th) also a 2-3 weeker
  7. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Well here we go round 2 for Sean with the Nexus 4! Just ordered one from eBay for a fairly decent price (considering what people are charging on there)

Also just ordered the Smoke TPU case from Amazon...Wooo Hooo

Can't wait!!!!!
  8. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

In my hands as of 5pm today...came early! Woooooo Hoooooo
  9. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Have you checked out call and camera quality yet? I figured that would be the first thing you did.
  10. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Mine wad in the delivery truck according to Google but it wasn't delivered. Do now it won't be until Monday :mad:
  11. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Luna both are lite years ahead of my 1st unit! Pics are clear and crisp, and calls are extremely loud and clear ...

I'm one Happy Camper!
    lunatic59 likes this.
  12. lunatic59

Excellent news. Have you had any network issues?
  13. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Also going to post a full review top to bottom after about 24hrs with this device!!!, so far so good I must say...
  14. Xertion3

Xertion3 Member

Just bought my NIB 16GB nexus 4 from Craigslist last night for $375. Guy needed the cash pretty bad. Sucks for him but loving the phone. I put the Galaxy note 2 down for a while.
  15. the_moodster

the_moodster Member

16gb ordered on Friday, now to twiddle my thumbs for 6 weeks!
  16. lunatic59

Shipping seems to be going a lot faster than estimated.
  17. the_moodster

the_moodster Member

that would be a nice Christmas present!
  18. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Nexus 4 delivered to my sister in England. Just 11 more days till she's back in Ireland and I get my hands on the nexus 4
  19. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Lol...I entertained that thought last week, and just couldn't wait it out ...The inner child in me! I caved to eBay..
  20. icemncmth

icemncmth Member

I have been a TMobile user since it's beginning in my State and I called them last week asking about upgrading my phone and told them I was wanting a Nexus 4. On their site it was showing out of stock I pressured the retention person and I am getting a new Nexus 4 for virtually nothing. It has been shipped and I will get it Thursday. Now before anyone questions the fact that they gave me a phone you may need to know that I have 9 phones tied into my account and I have been a loyal customer since it was Voice stream. Can't wait to get the phone!
  21. Sak01

Sak01 Well-Known Member

Ordered mine on Friday night, received it this afternoon.

I love you again, Google!
  22. lunatic59

It's called "Under promise and over deliver." It makes for happy customers.
  23. KaiserM715

KaiserM715 Member

I ordered mine on the 28th and still only have the confirmation email with my order number. Sent Google an email and was told my estimated ship date was Jan 2nd. Hopefully I will not have to wait that long.
  24. Sak01

Sak01 Well-Known Member

That's one spin on it. Another would be "snatching a pleasant surprise from the jaws of a cock up".

But yes, I am happy so I'll let bygones be bygones.
  25. Gav400

Gav400 Well-Known Member

Ive been holding out getting a n4 as the memory was so small. I was hoping the big G was going to copy what it did for the n7. 32gb. Has not materialized and still no update on my simfree htc one x. Bit the bullet and ordered on Friday as the new google music app allows 20k songs in the cloud. Memory problem solved. Could not wait for 6 weeks. Brought one from a top seller on e-bay and got the sealed 16gb n4 this morning.

I have a lot of experience with android and currently have a tf infinity. You will not be dissappointed it has exceeded my expectations. I paid £100 more than list price but its still £150 cheaper than my hox and worth every penny. Im going to keep my order with Google as it looks like it may not be 6 weeks delivery. It will be on e-bay if they are still fetching more than list.

Good luck.